Author Topic: Oprah "there’s never been a night like this on the planet earth"  (Read 2560 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer

There are not even words to talk about what this night means. Everybody keeps using the word historic — there’s never been a night like this on the planet earth… Nothing can compare to this.”

- Oprah Winfrey tells Access Hollywood, on Barack Obama's historic presidential win

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Oprah "there’s never been a night like this on the planet earth"
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:50:54 PM »
Pastor Manning was right on when he called this witch the Anti-Christ.  She disgust me to no end. 

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
Actually, I'd have to agree with her...only not in a good way.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »
But SHE won't suffer from an Obama presidency.  Her money makes her above it.  I think that the celebrities that supported Obama are so out of touch.  Why anyone would care what a celebrity thinks about politics is beyond me.  It's not like regular people share similar interests with them.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »
i see her beard is with her :laugh: she's a cow.  i quit watching her about 5 months ago.  not only were her show topics boring, i couldn't stand the zombie glaze of the audience and the stupidity of them.  they are up to their eyeballs in debt emulating her, destroying the financial security of their families buying all kinds of expensive junk they can't afford.  i blame her for families' credit card debt.  this "favorite thing" crap, every gadget, these morons must have.  kids demand their mother's buy them $2K Chanel handbags.  it's sick. 

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 06:04:14 PM »
I loathe this woman so much. Her and her cockroach like face.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 06:10:13 PM »
Her and her race of people may now represent the greatest evil on the face of the Earth.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »
she should die of cancer

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:18:07 PM »
 She is a DISGUSTING WITCH A TRAITOR TO MY COUNTRY. I WILL ASK G-d TO DEAL WITH THIS FAKE ANIMAL THAT DOES NOT GIVE A DMAN THAT I LOST MY NATION
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:04 PM »
They have won a battle... but they have not won the war.

We will become a mass movement... and we will fight evil.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »
Peace Everyone,

I will not join in condemning people who are proud of their heritage. I did not come to oppose Obama because of his race. I came to JTF because I believe that Obama is bad for America for several reasons. I do not wish Oprah death or anything of the kind. I just don't watch her show and I don't do business with her advertisers. She may be on the side of evil but that is OK with me. I understand that evil exists in this world for a reason which Hashem knows. Oprah and her show cannot hurt me or my family.

Oprah is plain wrong that this is the greatest event on the planet earth. Anyone with faith knows that the whole reason Hashem created this wonderful planet was to be able to give Chesed {Kindness} to his creation. And the primary reason he didn't destroy all of creation at the time of Noach was because he knew one of his creations by the name of Abraham would be born to bring Hashems presence back to the world. So we believe that the birth of Abraham was the reason the world was created, not for Obama or any other politician.

muman613

PS: From Pirkie Avos Chapter 5 Mishnah 2:

5:2. There were ten generations from Adam to Noah. This is to teach us the extent of G-d's tolerance; for all these generations angered Him, until He brought upon them the waters of the Flood.

There were ten generations from Noah to Abraham. This is to teach us the extent of G-d's tolerance; for all these generations angered Him, until Abraham came and reaped the reward for them all.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »
They have won a battle... but they have not won the war.

We will become a mass movement... and we will fight evil.

;)  we are watching and will not let them destroy America.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
  ..........Good Lord...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
Both her and Colin Powell showed their true colors by endorsing Obama.  White women made this hag what she is.  She wouldn't even have Sarah Palin on her show, but probally has Michelle Obama's watermelon seeds in Ziplock bag locked in a safe in her home.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 07:56:55 PM by RanterMaximus »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:02 PM »

There are not even words to talk about what this night means. Everybody keeps using the word historic — there’s never been a night like this on the planet earth… Nothing can compare to this.”

- Oprah Winfrey tells Access Hollywood, on Barack Obama's historic presidential win

Boy what an ugly lot!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »
get used  to it Ben    :laugh:

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »
get used  to it Ben    :laugh:

I have to turn the channel whenever these goons are on; can't even watch the news. I am relegated to watching only the movie channels.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »
i turn my head to the right and mute  :::D

btw, don't you know black is beautiful  :::D

Michelle Obama, I can't look at her or listen to her.  she is insane.  she is so ugly no matter what they do to her, they can't fix her.  that dress she wore last night was the most unflattering of them all.  that one really takes the cake.  the size of her hips and shelf rear end.........she wears red.  what a horror.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 01:22:40 AM »

Boy what an ugly lot!

I think Stedman swung the election in Obama's favor!

:laugh: :::D

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »
he's the only dignified looking one out of the bunch  :yuck:  wonder why he stays with her.  i heard he was just a cover and her real love is Gail King  :::D  i don't know and i don't care.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »
hmmm....I was thinking it might be nice to spread her wealth around. Do you think I get any of it under the Obama plan? 8)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 06:44:05 PM »
Poor Stedman.  I get the feeling the only role he serves to Oprah is to fetch her slippers.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 09:01:09 AM »
Poor Stedman.  I get the feeling the only role he serves to Oprah is to fetch her slippers.

He would be fortunate if that was all he had to do. :laugh:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 12:49:28 PM »
The German newspapers praise Obama as the Messias.

If you understand some German, you will be shocked. This is the worst text I ever read on this issue,

It has the title: The secret of the holy Obama.

http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland/:Kommentar-Das-Geheimnis-Obama/644739.html

I have never read so much biblical allegories in an article of this extreme leftist wicked newspaper called Stern (star). Normally they are totally opposed to religion. But now they spread sermons.

The essence of the article is that Obama is the answer of the quest of the people to spirituality.

:o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »
The German newspapers praise Obama as the Messias.

If you understand some German, you will be shocked. This is the worst text I ever read on this issue,

It has the title: The secret of the holy Obama.

http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland/:Kommentar-Das-Geheimnis-Obama/644739.html

I have never read so much biblical allegories in an article of this extreme leftist wicked newspaper called Stern (star). Normally they are totally opposed to religion. But now they spread sermons.

The essence of the article is that Obama is the answer of the quest of the people to spirituality.

:o

Only the European press could outdo the American press on Obama worship.