Author Topic: The media was the reason Hussein is our president  (Read 1797 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
The media was the reason Hussein is our president
« on: November 07, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »
There are many reasons that Hussein won but the largest was the media.  Many young people have been raised by the television and voted for who the television told them to vote for.

You have to go out of your way to find AM radio or websites. 

Think of Obama's advocates:

FM radio, every genre of music DJ's and FM shock jocks made fun of Palin, McCain and told all the morons how historic this was

Google.  The first page that came up when you searched "Obama Muslim" or "Obama religion" were pages refuting that he was ever a Muslim
Most people don't go past the first few articles or pages in a web search

Yahoo.  The first page on Yahoo News is rife with story after story about Obama the Great and Palin the Corrupt.  Millions and millions of Americans just got their news from here

Cable News.  Even Fox News gave Obama an outlet through O'Reilly.  HBO (Bill Maher), the Daily Show (another huge news source for college morons), MSNBC, CNN.

ABC News, CBS, NBC news all in the bag for Obama.  Nightline...another pro Obama outlet for the baby boomers. 

The late night talk shows. Letterman, Leno, Kimmel, Ferguson, O'Brien, even Carson Daley.  Think of the McCain jokes and not (with the exception of Leno) touching Obama.  All the celebrity endorsements for Obama.

Comedians. Enough said.

Movies like Shooter, Body of Lies, Traitor, Rendition, and all the movies bashing America, the Republicans, the Iraq War, etc. There were probably 80 in the last 8 years.  Anti Bush pro Left Wing one liners in movies...like the Star Wars prequel.

Film critics like Roger Ebert.

Documentary Film.  Enough Said.

MTV, VH1, the E channel.

Air America.  Left Wing websites (Daily Kos) that get endorsements from Gore,Kerry, Obama.

News from text messages, internet on your phone were rife with inaccuracies for Obama. 

XM radio DJ's.

The New York Times, Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle.

Local papers in EVERY city. 

Free weeklies like the Village Voice, Seattle Weekly, Chicago Reader.

Magazines, (Time, Newsweek, US news) quarterly magazines. Can't even count those

The foreign press BBC, Pravda, Le Monde, Sky News, Spiegel etc.

Left Wing Books at Borders and Barnes and Noble.  Workers there hiding books by right wing authors. 

Public Television and NPR. 

Oprah, Tyra Banks, Ellen, the View. That list could go on forever.

Morning shows, sport figure endorsements

Fashion magazines and fashion shows

Reform Synagogues, mosques, Unitarian and Episcopalian churches.

Street Fairs, Obama booths, nightclubs and bars

Commercials

Now for McCain

Right wing radio

right wing websites

Right wing religious services

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The media was the reason Hussein is our president
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:03:48 AM »
YES!!!! Ive been saying this all along.

Those who are blaming Palin for Obama are Completely missing the point.

The MEDIA is why Obama is President.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:08:13 AM »
Very, very true!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 03:16:22 AM »
Why is the media owned by the left? Why? WHY? I want to understand the deep connection. There must be a systemic reason for it. Yes, Saudi money is part of it. But that's not the main reason. There is also a connection between wanting to sell entertainment and transgressing cultural standards, such as selling filth, obscenity, and leftist revolutionary view of "kill the rich, divide their money." But that's also not the whole story, because nobody in the media is trasgressing to the right and showcasing our point of view, even though it would be very revolutionary and subversive (which, by this logic, is bound to become fashionable).

No, it's something else. Something to do with computer and technical geeks' leaning toward the left by their constitution, their very nature. The Google founder, who came from the totalitarian Soviet Union but then turned against his parents and is leading a super-leftist company. Bill gates, who is giving his money to cure African diseases and to help Black children in the U.S. Youtube. Why is youtube leftist? Whose money is behind it? Or is it simply that its founders are leftist? Other technologically savvy and popular blogs in the blogosphere. They are all in the hands of leftist geeks. A computer geek = leftist. A luddist (like myself) = conservative. There are variations, of course. But the general tendency holds.  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:54:04 AM »
Why is the media owned by the left? Why? WHY? I want to understand the deep connection. There must be a systemic reason for it. Yes, Saudi money is part of it. But that's not the main reason. There is also a connection between wanting to sell entertainment and transgressing cultural standards, such as selling filth, obscenity, and leftist revolutionary view of "kill the rich, divide their money." But that's also not the whole story, because nobody in the media is trasgressing to the right and showcasing our point of view, even though it would be very revolutionary and subversive (which, by this logic, is bound to become fashionable).

No, it's something else. Something to do with computer and technical geeks' leaning toward the left by their constitution, their very nature. The Google founder, who came from the totalitarian Soviet Union but then turned against his parents and is leading a super-leftist company. Bill gates, who is giving his money to cure African diseases and to help Black children in the U.S. Youtube. Why is youtube leftist? Whose money is behind it? Or is it simply that its founders are leftist? Other technologically savvy and popular blogs in the blogosphere. They are all in the hands of leftist geeks. A computer geek = leftist. A luddist (like myself) = conservative. There are variations, of course. But the general tendency holds.  >:(

Hey Buddy,

I dont agree with your assesment of computer & technical geeks. I believe I fall in that category... That may have described  me about six years ago, but I returned to my conservative political beliefs. The only insight I can give you is that those people are extremely brilliant in the intelligence department. Being so very intelligent and gifted can go to a persons head and they can then believe that they have the power to solve all the worlds problems. Computers have provided humanity an awesome power. Computers are an information tool, a tool more awesome than any physical power. We can communicate around the world in a blink of the eye. I was part of this information revolution from the very beginning. I am proud of the products and services I have had the privilege of working on. But I always have been grateful to Hashem for the gift of intelligence he bestowed on me. The problem I see with those cases you mentioned is that they have let their gift go to their head. They believe that their intelligence was something they created. This very idea is taught to us in our holy Torah. We must always remember that the good we have is not from our own creation but a gift from Hashem. I am blessed to have realized this before I went totally off the path which our L-rd has provided for us.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 04:09:59 AM »
The only insight I can give you is that those people are extremely brilliant in the intelligence department. Being so very intelligent and gifted can go to a persons head and they can then believe that they have the power to solve all the worlds problems.

There is something to what you say. Another reason is that people who are brilliant in technology are often obtuse regarding humanistic insights and have little understanding of human nature, therefore their political ideas are quite naive. Another reason is that this is usually a young bunch, and, as such, they lack life experience, which also contributes to the immaturity of their ideas.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 04:37:26 AM »
Very true.

And why is the media composed almost entirely of independent leftists?
Because they went through indoctrination/torture sessions like this

The education system in the US is such that you might as well call it one large soviet style "reeducation camp."

Those who were weak, and do not have a conservative support system such as a conservative family, succumb to the immense "educational" and peer pressure of leftism and moral relativism.

Intelligent people aka conservatives are driven to more honorable careers, leaving the media to be filled with the koolaid drinkers to further propagandize the people.
aka Someone Else

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 05:32:02 AM »
Very true. This was a media coup d'etat.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 05:49:15 AM »

Hey Buddy,

I dont agree with your assesment of computer & technical geeks. I believe I fall in that category... That may have described  me about six years ago, but I returned to my conservative political beliefs. The only insight I can give you is that those people are extremely brilliant in the intelligence department. Being so very intelligent and gifted can go to a persons head and they can then believe that they have the power to solve all the worlds problems. Computers have provided humanity an awesome power. Computers are an information tool, a tool more awesome than any physical power. We can communicate around the world in a blink of the eye. I was part of this information revolution from the very beginning. I am proud of the products and services I have had the privilege of working on. But I always have been grateful to Hashem for the gift of intelligence he bestowed on me. The problem I see with those cases you mentioned is that they have let their gift go to their head. They believe that their intelligence was something they created. This very idea is taught to us in our holy Torah. We must always remember that the good we have is not from our own creation but a gift from Hashem. I am blessed to have realized this before I went totally off the path which our L-rd has provided for us.

muman613

I know there are a lot of right wing geeks out there...it has something to do with people who like to give others information.  That is the nature of a journalist and they are almost all left wing.

I also forget the actual songs themselves, like Pink's Mr. President and Wyclef Jean's, Yes we can video. 

Also, colleges are full of leftists.  The University of Washington just announced that 590 something professors donated to Obama.  9 donated to McCain. 

Anyways, the owners of Google were just ordinary people like you and me about 15 years ago.  Now, their opinion seems to matter so much more because of the success they achieved.  I totally agree with Muman that it gets to people's heads. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »
Why should journalist and professors naturally have leftist leanings. I don't see it as a necessary condition. 50 years ago and more, professors used to be very conservative. Oxford professors at one time were the conservative establishment. Professors preserve our tradition, and, in this capacity, it could be speculated, they must lean towards conservatism.

I also don't see why journalists must necessarily be leftists. Journalists are curious and they like to spread information. I see these as rather neutral qualities, not correlated with either leaning.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 01:53:41 PM »
This is all too true if the media asked BO at least a fraction of what the media asked Palin we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 02:28:27 PM »
Thats what I keep telling he was hand picked 2 years ago.  I mean come on in a real America he would be a bathroom attended at the gas station and his wife a chamber maid at the Holiday Inn.  Not POTUS!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 03:10:01 PM »
Thats what I keep telling he was hand picked 2 years ago.  I mean come on in a real America he would be a bathroom attended at the gas station and his wife a chamber maid at the Holiday Inn.  Not POTUS!

:laugh:

you speak the truth MW.  i just listened to the gas station attendant at his press conference.  he was in and out in a jiffy and didn't answer the question, "will you raise taxes?" i am listening to Sean Hannity do his therapy session for those of us who need it  ;D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 03:17:26 PM »
Why should journalist and professors naturally have leftist leanings. I don't see it as a necessary condition. 50 years ago and more, professors used to be very conservative. Oxford professors at one time were the conservative establishment. Professors preserve our tradition, and, in this capacity, it could be speculated, they must lean towards conservatism.

I also don't see why journalists must necessarily be leftists. Journalists are curious and they like to spread information. I see these as rather neutral qualities, not correlated with either leaning.

"Those who control the language, control the debate"

-George Orwell

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »

If you want an idea... go to a entertainment/film/TV/Radio class.  You'll notice 95% of the people there are wacko leftys.

The left is DRAWN to media/entertainment... because of 2 reasons

1)  they consider themselves more creative and progressive
2)  they want a forum where they can preach to a wide audience.  IE songwriting, scriptwriting, news commenting, etc.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
We need a fairness in media act or something where all news outlets must reveal their political leanings and such.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 04:11:06 PM »
Ran, i think our rights are gone.  It's Obama's way or no way.  It will be one thing after another.  I am so tired I feel like I was on the campaign trail.  There is no end in sight to this aggravation.  I am listening to Sean Hannity's therapy session  :::D  i've got to stop being aware  ??? ??? ???