Poll

What do you think?

Mm-hmm
0 (0%)
Mm-mm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should JTF go back to the old ways?  (Read 29991 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Should JTF go back to the old ways?
« on: November 09, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »
Well?

I think so.

Political correctness be damned!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Should JTF go back to the old ways?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »
When has JTF ever been politically correct?

I still sigh because my dad has an annoying habit of referring to little people/people with dwarfism as midgets. At least I got him to understand not to say it around them because it could hurt their feelings. That's about as PC as I get though.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 12:16:37 AM »

JTF is politically correct now...relatively speaking.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »

If I vote yes it will be because I'd love to see more videos or audios like the Cleopatra Jefferson one or the Brazilia one.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 12:20:20 AM »
If I vote yes it will be because I'd love to see more videos or audios like the Cleopatra Jefferson one or the Brazilia one.

That's essentially what I'm talking about.

Free speech, without FEAR!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

I still sigh because my dad has an annoying habit of referring to little people/people with dwarfism as midgets. At least I got him to understand not to say it around them because it could hurt their feelings. That's about as PC as I get though.

I call them little people, or the mexican midgets, I call them nuggets.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

I think the Mexican wrestling ones it's ok to call midgets because they do it for a living. lol

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2008, 12:23:48 AM »
The 'yes' voters are winning!

Hooray!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 12:24:30 AM »

I think the Mexican wrestling ones it's ok to call midgets because they do it for a living. lol

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »
I hope that Chaim forgoes the PC BS.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2008, 12:31:33 AM »
5 out of 7 say 'yes'!

:dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2008, 12:36:30 AM »
I'm not hijacking your thread, I voted yes.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2008, 12:38:32 AM »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 01:49:34 AM »
It's true that the old JTF programs were much raunchier when it came to rhetoric.  You can tell a difference if you listen to the archived audios.  There used to be a lot more vivid death wishes upon evil people and constant exposure of the black threat and calling self-hating Jews "kikes", etc.

I agree, it used to be better.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 01:57:43 AM »
For example, look at our numbers.

They've never been lower.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »
White Israelite:

American "Hero" posted a picture of two shirtless beaners.

Later, he posted more irellevant garbage.

That stuff gets on my nerves.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 02:44:34 AM »
For example, look at our numbers.

They've never been lower.

Huh??? The numbers (members, donations, media mentions) have never been HIGHER! The movement is growing in Israel and the USA.

As for being politically correct. JTF is far from politically correct.

The tone has changed a bit. I think it has become more refined and more presentable. Chaim is also older (this is not an insult). 51-year old Chaim is not going to say the same things 41 year old Chaim said.  I look at videos of me from 10 years ago and I am shocked at how much my own presentation has changed. As we get older we get wiser and we begin to present ourselves in different way.

JTF has become much more professional.  No way should Chaim ever use the "K-word" as much as he once did.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 02:50:19 AM »
Scriabin, you raise a legitimate concern. I agree with you that Chaim has changed his delivery slightly and has in fact become even more professional. Chaim has not changed his views at all though. The slight change is simply due to the fact that Chaim has an Israeli movt now with a great chance of attaining power and becoming prime minister. Chaim probably feels that the shows need to be more serious to give the movt the respect it deserves. Back in the day when the bus accident and brazillia took place, Chaim didn't have a an israeli movt to tend to so he concentrated more on the shvartza issue.
Believe me Scriabin, nobody on this forum is more critical of shvartzas than me. I loved those shows in which Chaim impersonated shvartzas more than anything else. I miss them very much as you do. I personally agree with you and would like Chaim to tell more shvartza stories but at the same time, I understand why he doesn't.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:59:30 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 02:50:21 AM »
Ah the good ole days. When Yosef Ben Meir would burn newspaper photos of Al Gore and other evil people and when Chaim said all "Palestinian" men, women, and children should be killed (which is what they'd do to us if they had the power). I asked him if Muslim children should be targeted over adults on AskJTF and he brushed it aside. Chaim himself said on QPTV that Muslim children are like baby snakes. You don't have mercy on snakes just because they're babies, you kill them.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2008, 11:18:00 AM »
Ah the good ole days. When Yosef Ben Meir would burn newspaper photos of Al Gore and other evil people and when Chaim said all "Palestinian" men, women, and children should be killed (which is what they'd do to us if they had the power). I asked him if Muslim children should be targeted over adults on AskJTF and he brushed it aside. Chaim himself said on QPTV that Muslim children are like baby snakes. You don't have mercy on snakes just because they're babies, you kill them.

I don't think Chaim has ever advocated killing Arab spawns, not for the sake of it alone. I think he said that Arab civilians loss of life must be disregarded (when used as human shield etc.) for the sake of protecting the righteous people. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2008, 12:51:39 PM »
As for being politically correct. JTF is far from politically correct.

The tone has changed a bit. I think it has become more refined and more presentable. Chaim is also older (this is not an insult). 51-year old Chaim is not going to say the same things 41 year old Chaim said.  I look at videos of me from 10 years ago and I am shocked at how much my own presentation has changed. As we get older we get wiser and we begin to present ourselves in different way.

JTF has become much more professional.  No way should Chaim ever use the "K-word" as much as he once did.

I'm against the liberal use of the word "kike" for one reason: It lends legitimacy for Gentiles to use it liberally.

I absolutely believe that Chaim should go back to the "old days." Just bash our enemies and bash them relentlessly. Keep kicking tail and taking names.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
Guys, you're forgetting that Chaim is trying to get into Israel, and that the mucky mucks in Israel are no doubt checking out this forum. 

So while I can understand you guys enjoying the Brazilia and Cleopatra Jefferson videos, along with the shows where Chaim burned pictures of Al Sharpton, remember that we don't want to look crazy bigots.  Chaim hasn't really changed his message.  He just puts it in a way most people can hear. 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2008, 03:57:03 PM »

I noticed the same thing - more and more political correctness. I voted "yes." Political incorrectness is our strength. We need to fight and subvert PC by being as far un-PC as possible. Being un-PC is our strongest weapon. People who are put off by it will come around. I myself was initially shocked when I discovered JTF. But gradually I came to appreciate it for its honesty.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2008, 04:06:47 PM »
Defenitly. We will grow, if we stay anti politically correct.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.