Author Topic: They stomped on tefillin and Torah books - subtitled Hebrew video  (Read 798 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                           בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah gives us English subtitles for the Hebrew video that I did on how Israeli police and soldiers threw tfillin, Torah books and mezuzot on the floor and stomped on them when they destroyed the Federman farm.

Please give this very important video a "5" rating and comment on it on google.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: They stomped on tefillin and Torah books - subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 12:51:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Just thinking about this title makes my spirits sink. I have not watched the video and am, in a way, afraid to watch. To think that Israelis could do this to Jews makes both my stomach and my heart ache, and makes my anger rage.

I wish there was something I could say to my Israeli friend to make him understand that even secular Israel should not treat the religious with such malice. The left in Israel is wicked evil and able to control the majority of seculars by using the media to vilify settlers. Anyone who reads the lefty newspapers in Israel can see the number of articles which paint settlers and religious Jews as the bad guys in this struggle. We are fighting a war against faith.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »
Where's the OU?   How bout Agudah?   Shas?  Anybody?   Where are the protests over this in Meah Sharim?  Where are all those "Jewish spokesmen" to decry these evil acts?   The chassidim should be burning down the country in response to actions like this.   Of course, nothing like that ever happens, and so they just continue to do it...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »
Since this issue has been reported on the forum I have really felt very sad every time I think of it. The fact that this is being done to Federman by the government of Israel only makes it worse. I took hart when Chaim said they were rebuilding the farm only to hear that the government returned to again destroy the rebuilding effort. This is a key issue that we need to support. Everything possible should be done to sustain the Federmans.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »
Wow, I am so sorry! How awful! I sat with my mouth open as my husband and I watched. We both thought that it reminded us of our own nation that used to be Christian but now is divided, the true Christians and the Christian/Jew haters. We, too, have a divided nation. My husband and I had no idea that Israel was also struggling with a divided nation. We are so sorry to hear this. How might we help as nonJews?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »
That's simply disgusting to desecrate the holy book that way.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 01:26:38 AM »
It is a terrible thing that events such as this are never reported on by any of the American news media. Our whole nation is celebrating the election of the first black president, and what that means. Yet we are not shown both sides of the issues that are affecting Israel. Even the vast corruption in the government is glossed over.

Israel is our friend and ally. Sometimes a friend must confront a friend about a serious issue. This is true on a personal level and should be the same on an international level. Why is everyone so afraid? I guess the oil companies scream in protest at the loss in profit a confrontation might cause.

This must also be having a terrible impact on the children that are caught in all this. I am not clear as to how old they are, but to be subjected to this level of trauma is just asking for a life of PTSD. I wonder if the government of Israel will be paying for the care that these children will need.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor