Author Topic: I'm suspicious of the reports of the very high Jewish voter % totals for Obama  (Read 1395 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Long Island has a very high Jewish Population,   compared to most of the country.      In the towns on Long Island with a high Jewish population,    there's no indication that the Jewish vote was close to 75 % for Obama.      On top of this,   not surprisingly,    the more Orthodox Five Towns area went for McCain for the most part.       The main exception is Inwood,   which has a large black population.      On the North Shore,   Great Neck,  which I believe has a high Jewish population that isn't Orthodox,    " only "  voted for Obama by a 57-42 % margin.

http://www.newsday.com/services/newspaper/printedition/thursday/news/ny-c5914225nov06,0,4526694.story?page=1
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I was actually thinking about this earlier today....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
FL, Jewish people all voted for Obama too.
It clearly shoes me that Obama is part of a plan. Somehow those people know something we don't!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm not surprised, the majority of Jews have been leftist or liberal.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer

I think we need a rule change.  If you're some [censored] who was born Jewish but you are anti-zionist and a pile of crap who only uses Judaism as an excuse to take off work (since you don't even know what the holidays are about) then you shouldn't be allowed to identify as a Jew.  Why do we still have to claim these people?
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

I think we need a rule change.  If you're some [censored] who was born Jewish but you are anti-zionist and a pile of crap who only uses Judaism as an excuse to take off work (since you don't even know what the holidays are about) then you shouldn't be allowed to identify as a Jew.  Why do we still have to claim these people?

Hang on a minute, is this directed at me?

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer

NO!!  That wasn't directed at you and I apologize if it sounds that way.  I was just referring to those "Jews" like Sarah Silverman.........
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Silverman is just a Yiddish Anna Nicole Smith.

NO!!  That wasn't directed at you and I apologize if it sounds that way.  I was just referring to those "Jews" like Sarah Silverman.........
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Silverman is a Yiddish Anna Nicole Smith.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

I AGREE!! :clap:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com