Author Topic: More of the same Drek. Netanyahu wants to help the fakestinians.  (Read 452 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
More of the same Drek. Netanyahu wants to help the fakestinians.
« on: November 12, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »
Netanyahu is now saying that he will continue peace talks when elected and will work to strengthen the fakestinian economy. Its incredible that people are forced to make the choice between kadima and this netanyahu animal. I know Chaim hates Avigdor Lieberman but I actually think that he is slightly better than Kackayoyo simply because Lieberman is honest. He at least openly talks about his insane exchange of pupulations plan. He is being upfront. Kackayoyo talks tough and then gives away hevron. I would rather deal with the known over the unknown. I also think that Lieberman really hates muslims but for some reason he has his insane exchange plan. I think that if I were in Israel and were voting, I would go with Lieberman as the lesser of the evils. Of course if Chaim and Hayamin Haamiti were running, it would be a no brainer as to who I would support.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1036764.html
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: More of the same Drek. Netanyahu wants to help the fakestinians.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:00:54 PM »
There is not a couch big enough for all this insanity going on in the world to see a shrink with these crazy people
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: More of the same Drek. Netanyahu wants to help the fakestinians.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »
There is not a couch big enough for all this insanity going on in the world to see a shrink with these crazy people

I agree with you and that is why we are in so much trouble. In Israel, people are always being forced to choose from equally bad kike kappos. In America we went from jorge bushtamante to hussein osama.
I am urinating on a Koran.