Author Topic: See these videos  (Read 608 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
See these videos
« on: November 12, 2008, 10:26:03 AM »
Hello, if someone wants to see these videos I've just made.... hurry up, before some muzzi or some argentinian bigot flags them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: See these videos
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 01:01:01 PM »
For those who understand Hebrew, the images of the planes and Meca blowing exactly when the song says "The day will arrive....we are here" and planes and Israeli flag reappearing in the blue sky when it says "the morning shall come" has a strong message. Hope the video remains a long time before being banned my muzzies. Lol.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
Cheers ! Do you speak Hebrew ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
RaulMario your last name is Jewish are you Jewish? tw great vids gave 5stars and commented
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
RaulMario your last name is Jewish are you Jewish? tw great vids gave 5stars and commented

My family is not Jewish as far as I know. My last name come from some ancestors in the Basque country. Some say that it is a derivation of French Lavigne (The vine, or the wine). Others hold that it is related to Levy. In case I had Jewish ancestors, it would be from many generations ago, and on my father's side. One is Jewish is one's mother is.
Thank you for praising my videos.