Author Topic: GAYSHTAPO MAFIA ATTACKING CHURCH LADY!  (Read 1460 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: GAYSHTAPO MAFIA ATTACKING CHURCH LADY!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
 >:( >:( >:(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »
Hello,

I saw this story on FOX news today... It is sick that these perverts are attacking religious people. They are not ashamed of their depravity and the media is giving them moral support. The forces of evil seem to have found power in the homosexual since it is a sin of sexual abomination.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 05:20:55 PM »
Yes, when I saw it yesterday, I was thinking it was just like Sodom and Gomorrah.....for some reason.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 05:27:56 PM »
Yes, when I saw it yesterday, I was thinking it was just like Sodom and Gomorrah.....for some reason.

Shalom Hanna,

We are reading about Sodom in this weekends Parasha... Unfortunately I dont know how this terrible event with the gays in CA has any relation to what happened in Sodom. You realize that Sodom was destroyed mostly because it was a wicked and inhospitable place without ten righteous men, not because of the sexual sins alone...

From Ohr Somayach @ http://ohr.edu/yhiy/article.php/2785

The major sin of these cities was a total indifference to the need to share its wealth with its needy neighbors and visitors. It is hoped that the lesson of Sodom and Amorah will be taken seriously by a government which is more concerned with economic growth than it is with the needs of its large families and senior citizens. Only an application of this lesson will guarantee the well-being of Israel forever.

See also: http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/intparsha/bereishit/04-65vayera.htm
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 05:33:23 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »

Shalom Hanna,

We are reading about Sodom in this weekends Parasha... Unfortunately I dont know how this terrible event with the gays in CA has any relation to what happened in Sodom. You realize that Sodom was destroyed mostly because it was a wicked and inhospitable place without ten righteous men, not because of the sexual sins alone...

From Ohr Somayach @ http://ohr.edu/yhiy/article.php/2785

The major sin of these cities was a total indifference to the need to share its wealth with its needy neighbors and visitors. It is hoped that the lesson of Sodom and Amorah will be taken seriously by a government which is more concerned with economic growth than it is with the needs of its large families and senior citizens. Only an application of this lesson will guarantee the well-being of Israel forever.

See also: http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/intparsha/bereishit/04-65vayera.htm

Oh yes, I was thinking the violence and anger and all of that.....it was also a violent city also I think...it seems to me that they would have acted like that toward people who did not agree with their lifestyles.....I dunno.

That was what I meant.

Sorry, Im kind of exhausted today.
etc.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
Hi Hanna,

No problem... I just like to point out to people that Sodom was more than just a problem with sexual sins... It was a very, very evil and inhospitable place. Remember that Avraham, our father, begged Hashem to spare the cities if only 50 righteous people could be found. As he discussed this with the L-rd he lowered the numbers because he wanted Hashem to spare the cities... He asked if only 45 righteous people, 30 righteous people, 20 righteous people, down to 10 righteous people.

I think this story is descriptive of our times...

muman613

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »

From watching that video, sounds about right. I'd define it as wicked and inhospitable there, with the sexual sins to boot! Just go down the checklist. Funny how the sins all seem to come in matching sets doesn't it.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »
This ugly dirty old fags. They are so disgusting, I could puke.

But on the other hand I think practiced homosexuality is the right thing for this type of "people".

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

From watching that video, sounds about right. I'd define it as wicked and inhospitable there, with the sexual sins to boot! Just go down the checklist. Funny how the sins all seem to come in matching sets doesn't it.

New Yorker,

I live about 40 minutes north from San Francisco... I happen to know 10 righteous people who live in San Francisco so I daven each day for Hashem to spare the city from any evil decree... I also know more than 10 righteous people who live in cities which surround San Francisco.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 06:17:10 PM »
Shalom,

IsraelNationalNews has a wonderful article by  Dyonna Ginsburg which expresses the Traits of Sodom:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/8364

Vayera: The Sodom Characteristic
Cheshvan 14, 5769, 12 November 08 01:49
by Dyonna Ginsburg

(IsraelNN.com) There are four types among people:

He who says, "What is mine is mine and what is yours is yours"- this is the common type, though some say that this is the type of Sodom. He who says, "What is mine is yours and what is yours is mine" - he is an ignorant man. He who says, "What is mine is yours and what is yours is your own" - he is a saintly man. And he who says, "What is yours is mine, and what is mine is mine" - he is a wicked man. -- Avot 5:13

Midrashic literature describes Sodom in the harshest of terms. Sodom is a city that tortures its guests, tramples its downtrodden, and punishes its citizens for the slightest degree of mercy and compassion. As Pirkei deRabbi Eliezer succinctly states: “It was declared in Sodom: ‘Whoever shares his bread with the stranger, orphan and the poor shall be set on fire.’”

Against the backdrop of Midrash depicting Sodom as the quintessence of evil, the description of midat Sodom (“the characteristic of Sodom”) as cited in Pirkei Avot (5:13) seems rather tame: “One who says, ‘My property is mine and yours is yours’ is an average character type, but some say this is characteristic of Sodom.”

Prior to reading Pirkei Avot, one could assume that if anyone were to be described as possessing midat Sodom, it would be the selfish person who declares, “My property is mine and yours is mine,” and not the mind-your-own-business person who chooses to keep his property separate from that of his neighbor’s.

In an attempt to answer this question, Rabbi Moshe Avigdor Amiel (1882-1945), former Chief Rabbi of Tel Aviv, provides a homiletic interpretation. If an individual says, “What is mine is mine and what is yours is yours,” in the singular, then that is an average character trait. But, if this statement turns into a communal norm, in the plural, then it becomes midat Sodom. There is a slippery slope between an individual citizen who adopts a mind-your-own-business stance and an entire society in which the “haves” refuse to share their bounty with the “have-nots.”

The modern State of Israel is a society in which the gaps between the “haves” and “have-nots” are becoming greater every year. We would do well to take the message of our parsha to heart - an unjust society is one in which people keep their distance and mind their own business; whereas, a just society is one in which people bridge societal gaps and are generous with their resources.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 06:24:02 PM »

This sort of thing is happening because righteous people are not upholding their RESPONSIBILITY to oppose those evil perverted people. That woman shouldn't have been facing that mob alone, that brave woman should have had 500+ righteous people with her! The righteous should have outnumbered those evil sickos dozens to one. That poor brave woman was doing the job that MANY YOUNG STRONG RIGHTEOUS MEN should have been doing.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
Where are the police? >:(
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 06:40:51 PM »
Where are the police? >:(
Probably watching on the side.I think the got they hands tide up.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »
Hi Hanna,

No problem... I just like to point out to people that Sodom was more than just a problem with sexual sins... It was a very, very evil and inhospitable place. Remember that Avraham, our father, begged Hashem to spare the cities if only 50 righteous people could be found. As he discussed this with the L-rd he lowered the numbers because he wanted Hashem to spare the cities... He asked if only 45 righteous people, 30 righteous people, 20 righteous people, down to 10 righteous people.

I think this story is descriptive of our times...

muman613

Yes, yes, I agree....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »
Maybe they were busy with some guy wearing an anti-Obama t-shirt in another part of the city, like that video that Mord posted the other day.....

:laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 09:22:32 PM »
"You realize that Sodom was destroyed mostly because it was a wicked and inhospitable place without ten righteous men, not because of the sexual sins alone."

This won't make me many friends, but this particular re-writing of the Tanach is today's politically correct explanation of the fate of Sodom & Gemorrah, straight from the perverts' playbook.  Let their be no doubt that God despises homosexuality.  I defy anybody to find me an even neutral word in the scriptures on the subject.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
"You realize that Sodom was destroyed mostly because it was a wicked and inhospitable place without ten righteous men, not because of the sexual sins alone."

This won't make me many friends, but this particular re-writing of The Tanach is today's politically correct explanation of the fate of Sodom & Gemorrah, straight from the perverts' playbook.  Let their be no doubt that G-d despises homosexuality.  I defy anybody to find me an even neutral word in the scriptures on the subject.

Shalom,

No this is not re-writing of Tanach... It is obvious that Hashem despises Homosexuality as it is a Mitzvah which prohibits a man from lying with a man. But the story of Sodom and Ammorah the issue of sexuality is not the reason the city was destroyed. Only in recent times and through the other religions which derived from Judaism did the issue of Homosexuality become the known reason for the destruction of the city.

Read the commentaries on this weekends Parasha, Vayerah, and you tell me why the city was destroyed... It is very clear in what Hashem and Avraham say between each other. I don't know why you say this is re-writing of Tenach as this understanding is 1000s of years old. Please do some research and explain why you think this is not Kosher torah. I can quote you several pasuks which explain why Sodom was destroyed, and all of them put the emphasis on the wicked and selfish aspects of Sodom. This wisdom is also from the Pirkie Avot {Wisdom of the Fathers} which was written in Talmudic times.

muman613

PS: I assume you are coming from a Jewish perspective... If not we have no argument, the Christian understanding only discusses the sexuality aspect.

http://www.shemayisrael.com/Parasha/eylevine/5762lechlecha.htm
http://torahmedia.com/search/fileinfo.php?directlink=25624&frompage=
http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbiwein/5763/vayera.html
http://www.vbm-torah.org/Parasha/04vayera.htm

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/TorahReading.asp?AID=9170&p=2
Second Aliyah
20. And the Lord said, "Since the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah has become great, and since their sin has become very grave,
21. I will descend now and see, whether according to her cry, which has come to Me, they have done; [I will wreak] destruction [upon them]; and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned from there and went to Sodom, and Abraham was still standing before the Lord.
23. And Abraham approached and said, "Will You even destroy the righteous with the wicked?
24. Perhaps there are fifty righteous men in the midst of the city; will You even destroy and not forgive the place for the sake of the fifty righteous men who are in its midst?
25. Far be it from You to do a thing such as this, to put to death the righteous with the wicked so that the righteous should be like the wicked. Far be it from You! Will the Judge of the entire earth not perform justice?"
26. And the Lord said, "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous men within the city, I will forgive the entire place for their sake."
27. And Abraham answered and said, "Behold now I have commenced to speak to the Lord, although I am dust and ashes.
28. Perhaps the fifty righteous men will be missing five. Will You destroy the entire city because of five?" And He said, "I will not destroy if I find there forty-five."
29. And he continued further to speak to Him, and he said, "Perhaps forty will be found there." And He said, "I will not do it for the sake of the forty." 30. And he said, "Please, let the Lord's wrath not be kindled, and I will speak. Perhaps thirty will be found there." And He said, "I will not do it if I find thirty there."
31. And he said, "Behold now I have desired to speak to the Lord, perhaps twenty will be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy for the sake of the twenty."
32. And he said, "Please, let the Lord's wrath not be kindled, and I will speak yet this time, perhaps ten will be found there." And He said, "I will not destroy for the sake of the ten."
33. And the Lord departed when He finished speaking to Abraham, and Abraham returned to his place.

PS: The fact that the pro-homo people use this as an argument doesn't make it not true. While the sexual sins of the people of Sodom were a great transgression my only point in this whole exercise is to remind people this is not the PRIMARY reason the cities were destroyed.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 09:52:53 PM by muman613 »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »
Truly sickening. Maybe Michael Savage was there.  ;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2