Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Love, like a river, will cut a new path...

(1/6) > >>

Hajar:
Hello, i am searching in the intent of marriage. I believe there is no other beautiful thing then creating a family, bringing into the world a smiling innocent child, watching it grow into a beautiful person. God has created the human race, appreciation should be shown.

Love gives you strength and sustinence. My feelings in true meaning:

Love feels no burden,
thinks nothing of trouble,
attempts what is above its strength,
pleads no excuse of impossibility...
It is therefore able to undertake all things,
and it completes many things,
and warrants them to take effect,
where he who does not love would faint and lie down.
Love is watchful and sleeping, slumbereth not.
Though weary, it is not tired;
though pressed, it is not straitened;
though alarmed, it is not confounded...

I am considering religion and because believe its laws should be observed during relationships leading to marriage.

I haven't written much about myself.....

Sarah:
Failed attempt 1. Seriously, its not that impressive.

Fruit of thy loins:
The image of the man is that he is powerful and strong, and therefore there is no higher honour for a woman than to be fought over by multiple suitors. For evidence, see: thousands of pieces of literature as well as everyday life.

And yet for some men there is no higher honour than to be oppressed, tyranized over, and held down because a woman is jealous of other women's advances upon him.  It lets him know that he is wanted, even if he is unable to find any direct requital of his love.

He is as it were, always locked away, but he has much that is beautiful to dream of.  Everyday becomes a loving memory, his memorial, the accumulated dirt and sand on his coffin.

Look and see how woman affects man, and see if there is aught worth living for.

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on March 03, 2007, 10:46:04 PM ---

I thought your old picture was better.

--- End quote ---

I doubt that that is our poster.

Looks like a picture scanned in from a magazine article or taken off a modelling website.

Fruit of thy loins:
There are two girls in my bedroom today (they came yesterday), and last time I went in to ask them if they wanted a coffee I saw the black-haired one sitting cross-legged on my bed reading a magazine with a picture of a white woman/schvartza couple.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version