Author Topic: Quranimals attack girls with acid, because they want to go to school.  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Afghan schoolgirls burned by acid in attack by men on motorcycle

Three Afghan girls in a group of eight walking to school in Kandahar City were seriously burned Wednesday when two men on a motorcycle threw acid on them.

Six of the eight were taken to hospital. Three were treated and released. Two girls who were wearing full-length burkas were not harmed.

Some of the girls wore a typical Afghan school uniform — black pants, a white shirt, black coat and white head scarf.

Athifa Bibi, 14, said from her hospital bed that two men rode up to the girls and threw the acid while they were walking to school. Bibi had burns on her face, which was covered in medical cream.

"One guy squirted acid from a bottle on us," she said.

"Nobody warned us. Nobody threatened us. We don't have any enemies," she said, adding that she is now afraid to go back to school.
Attack 'an act of desperation'

"This is a sophisticated, dangerous and complicated land with some fascinating people, some of whom are not keen that we’re here," said Gen. Andrew Leslie, head of Canada's land forces.

"This story will spread through Afghanistan and the Taliban, our foe, will not win any friends by the tale of two young thugs scattering acid on two young girls trying to get an education," Leslie said.

"There's no upside for them on this, so it's an act of desperation."

Canada's ambassador to Afghanistan, Ron Hoffman, said the increasing attacks were desperate acts of rebellion against progress.

"And it's for that reason, as the Afghan government continues to stregthen, the institutions strengthen and they move to the next presidential elections, as more and more girls do go to school, that over time, I think, there is a high degree of confidence among the Afghans themselves. They will regain momentum for their country," he said in an interview with CBC-TV's Politics.

Girls were banned from schools under the Taliban's hardline Islamist regime, which ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001.

Bibi's family had not received any threats not to send the girl to school, said Bibi Meryam, the child's aunt. But the family would now consider keeping her at home as a precautionary measure until the security situation improved, she said.

The Afghan government condemned the attack, saying in a statement that it was "un-Islamic." The statement said the attack was perpetrated by the "country's enemies," a reference normally used to describe Taliban militants.

"By such actions, they cannot prevent six million children going to school," the statement said.

Taliban spokesman Qari Yousef Ahmazi denied that the insurgents were involved.

"We totally deny it. We didn't do this thing," said Qari Yousaf Asmazi. "I don't like these incidents to occur with civilians.

Source: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/11/12/afghan-girls.html?ref=rss

The quranimals are becoming more and more dangerous.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Quranimals attack girls with acid, because they want to go to school.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
throwing acid over girls is standard islammic behaviour...

Cherie Blair(pro arab leftist) spoke about this briefly years ago, muslims throwing acid at girls  I think she was referring to pakistan where I read it, the cause might have been women showing too much face or something.
she was told by british muslims to keep quiet

here is an article about her talking about it, in 2002.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_/ai_n9710544

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »

Cherie Blair(pro arab leftist) spoke about this briefly years ago, muslims throwing acid at girls  I think she was referring to pakistan where I read it, the cause might have been women showing too much face or something.

she was told by british muslims to keep quiet, ... and her husband needed the Muslim vote, so she did?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »

she was told by british muslims to keep quiet, ... and her husband needed the Muslim vote, so she did?

It wasn't near an election, and Blair has never been in that much danger of losing. In the end he stepped down voluntarily for his former deputy prime minister Gordon Brown to take over.

Well.. they just argued saying she knows nothign about islam and shouldn't comment. She wouldn't want to argue.  It was easier for Tony Blair though if his wife didn't spark controversies.  Most of the time, she was making silly comments, like the pro arab comment that she can sympathise with a person that wants to blow themselves up. (this was before the british 7/7 bombing).  She did all sorts of crazy new age things. She's not dumb though, she is a judge. But we never saw any intelligence from her.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »
She seems to be a strange person.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 06:16:20 PM »
Her sister is strange as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »
Cherie's father was completely crazy
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 06:59:22 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »
Her sister is strange as well

Did you mean Lauren Both?

P.S. I have heard, that this peace-mob has had difficulties to leave their beloved Gaza-strip. Is Mrs. Both already back in England?

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 07:56:30 PM »
I think it's funny that they're afraid of women learning to read. Uh oh, they might actually invent something next! Watch out Arab world! You'd better stifle over half your population quick or there could be chaos! Chaos!

Seriously though, if Arab women get better educated this could be a good thing, it might mean they would have fewer children. Plus they might have better lives as individuals, so it's win for them and win for us. They need to stop breeding so much.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
"Quaranimals" -- ha ha!  I love it!  You said it all there in one word! 

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »
I think it's funny that they're afraid of women learning to read. Uh oh, they might actually invent something next! Watch out Arab world! You'd better stifle over half your population quick or there could be chaos! Chaos!

Seriously though, if Arab women get better educated this could be a good thing, it might mean they would have fewer children. Plus they might have better lives as individuals, so it's win for them and win for us. They need to stop breeding so much.

Ruby, i just read a compelling article in Townhall magazine.  It was about this region of Afganistan, a large number of girls attending school and getting an education.   The article is entitled, " Afghanistan On the Edge.  Long overshadowed by Iraq, the battle against the Taliban and al Qaeda is at a critical juncture.  today, 6 million kids go to school despite many successes by military forces.  Afghanistan still faces serious economic, political and security problems.  Taliban militants hold their heavy and light weapons at an undisclosed location in Ghanzi province, Afghanistan.  Terrorist attacks are up 30% since 2007.  Deaths of U.S. and NATO soldiers are also at record levels, already exceeding last year's levels.  Making matters worse, what happens in neighboring Pakistan, especially in the tribal areas along the border.  That country is in peril itself.  The Taliban and Al Queda have taken refuge in Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) along the 1,500 mile Afgan/Pakistan border, from where they plot, train and launch operations.  CIA director has said this border area is a "clear and present danger to Afgan...., to Pakis... and to the West in general, and to the USA in particular.  {I can't type it all but there is an article in Townhall Magazine on the urgency of paying attention to this region.  Maybe there is more on Townhall.com.  I urge all of you to get their newsletter so you can get their free magazine and you will find tons of info on their site, from colums, blogs, talk shows, etc}