Author Topic: Congolissa Praises Obama's Election As A Good Thing!  (Read 499 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Congolissa Praises Obama's Election As A Good Thing!
« on: November 15, 2008, 09:40:11 PM »
As JTFer's already know it is futile to appease the blacks.   Inwardly the are wolves.  Like Colin Powell, now Congolissa supports Obama.
I bet she voted for Obama. It is not good to throw pearls to pigs! >:(

Speaking in Houston last night, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice made comments contrary to the opinions of many fellow Republicans, including praises for the election of Democratic President-elect Barack Obama.

"Change is a good thing," Rice said on the campus of Rice University. "I think the time comes when it is time for new people and new ideas."

Her comments also touched on the issue of Obama's race.

"[For] a girl like me who grew up in segregated Birmingham, Alabama, to now elect an African-American president is an extraordinary matter," Rice declared, "and it says to the world that differences can be overcome and in a world in which different is still a license to kill; that is an awfully important message."

Rice was speaking at the 15th anniversary celebration of the James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy, a think tank named after former Secretary of State Baker, reports the Houston Chronicle. Rice served alongside Baker from 1989-1991 as a director within the National Security Council and as a special assistant to President George H.W. Bush on national security affairs.

Rice also diverged from typical Republican rhetoric by calling for comprehensive immigration reform and criticizing Americans for holding anti-immigrant attitudes.

"Unless we can renew that spirit of wanting to be open to those who want to be part of us, we lose a part of who we are," Rice said, reports Voice of America News.

"America cannot continue to be a place where people live in the shadows, contributing to our economy but afraid to go to the emergency room," Rice said.

A former provost at Stanford University, Rice also made education a significant topic of her speech, saying that an uneducated citizenry creates an America unable to lead in international affairs.

"It breaks my heart as an educator, but you know, as secretary of state, it terrifies me," she said. "Because if we are not able to educate our people, I can assure you we will turn inward, we will protect, we will be afraid of the world. And that will be a disaster for the world, because America will not lead if we are not confident that our people are able to compete."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=81013
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Congolissa Praises Obama's Election As A Good Thing!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »
They all stick together.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »
Rice has always said nice things about obama.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 10:03:37 PM »
Congoleeza be supportin' Obama all the way!
     there  is no justification for her betrayal of the Republican party and that stupid man who appointed her Sec. of State