Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 23, 2008.  (Read 8639 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 23, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
Hi Chaim, I know you usually dont read long paragraphs here, but I was hoping you could read my entire question/comment because I feel its important. This week the jewish press had an article written by the washed up whore Fern Sidman about the kahane memorial event in Jerusalem. If you read that article, you would of thought that the main right wing kahanist leaders in the world are Guzzy the dog trainer and Meir Weinstein. She wrote that Meir Wenstein, a disciple of Rabbi Kahane, runs "Jdl Canada." You and Noam Federman were not mentioned at all. This is in addition to another article that  Sidman authored and that the Jewish Press published a few months ago in which she profiles Meir Weisntein of "JDL canada." Chaim, what I find about this whole thing is that the one Kahanist leader who actually freed a million russian jews, who actually went to prison for a long time simply because of his concern for his fellow jew and who actually has a vibrant hebrew movt today, is totally ignored by the jewish press. Guzzy and Weinstein bot can't combine to produce a single member. I was hoping you could comment on this situation. I am especially upset at that whore sidman because an article in the jewish press could of helped jtf and hayamin haamiti get even more new members and support.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »
I was watching a documentary the other day on the Jonestown tragedy.  What are your thoughts on Jim Jones and his cult, and how his his cult similar and different from Islam? 

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

There was a recent post on the forum by someone who claimed to have reported JTF to the FBI.  Does this concern you?  Do you think there's a danger Obama will switch the FBI's focus from domestic Islamic terrorism to political groups like JTF who don't follow his party line?

Thanks.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2008, 05:22:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why is it that we don't hear much about muslim terrorism in China?  At least I don't.  Is there less muslim terrorism in China than around the rest of the world?  If so, why?  My guess is that muslims are basically cowards who only understand and respect power, and that China isn't the type of place that would put up with much muslim nonsense.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »
How would you feel about Obama if he were successful in capturing or killing Osama? (Try saying that 10 times fast without messing up :) )

Daniel

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,

In a recent YouTube video, the magician Penn brags about "converting" an Orthodox Jew to atheism, with the help of his Jewish sidekick, Teller. They then took him out to dinner and sat back and laughed as he violated kashrut by eating copious amounts of bacon and shellfish for the first time in his life. Penn then went on to say how pleasurable it was to watch this Jewish man "cast off all this insanity from his past."

I believe this constitutes blatant anti-Semitism. Do you?

video:

Thanks!

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 04:44:12 PM »
Dear Chaim.                        11.23.2008
In these days there is a raging discussion whether or not to rescue the auto industry in the USA? I, am disgusted that this schmock  - Henry Paulson let Lehman BHrothers go under, in a flick of a second, a 150 years old organization (because it was Jewish?) poured 150B on AIG, spent 350B of the 700B (nobody seems to know where), by the way it is much more then 700B, the government lies to us, the number is much higher maybe 2 Trillions, What do you think?
AZ