Author Topic: Daughter Fights Muslim Tenant and Police for Family Farm  (Read 2118 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Daughter Fights Muslim Tenant and Police for Family Farm
« on: February 18, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »
Daughter Fights Muslim Tenant and Police for Family Farm       

February 17, 2009

The Washington-DC based human rights group, International Christian Concern (ICC) has just learned that a rich Muslim tenant has robbed his Christian landowner of several acres of farmland he is renting in Faisalabad, Pakistan. Distressed by the situation, the elderly Christian landowner died, and his daughter is now trying to recover the family farm, but police have refused to pursue the case.

This is another example of how Muslims in Pakistan specifically target their criminal activities against Christians because they know the justice system is prejudiced against non-Muslims.

Mehnga Masih, a Christian farmer, owned 11 acres of agricultural land in the village Chak 51 GB of Faisalabad district, and rented five acres of the land in 1998 to a Muslim farmer, Zahoor Ahmad Khan, for eleven years. Their contract provided that the land would remain the sole property of Mehnga Masih and Khan would only use it for producing crops.

After a few years, however, Khan cut down several trees so he could build a farmhouse and hired some men to work from his new farmhouse, none of which was allowed based on his contract with Mehnga. To make matters worse, Khan then tried to build a mosque on Mehnga's property.

Mehnga reminded Khan that he could not build without permission, but Khan retorted that he was the owner of the land and could do anything he wanted. Mehnga successfully stopped him from building the mosque by gaining the support of his neighbors, but Khan refused to take down the farmhouse he had built.

Mehnga's daughter, Josephine Akhtar Mehnga, told ICC, "That was a shocking thing for us and we smelled that Khan was planning something wrong and wanted to grab the land." In the meantime, however, Mehnga became seriously ill and died. Josephine is convinced that the stress over Khan's activities drove her father to his grave.

After Mehnga's death, Josephine discovered that Khan had forged documents to say that he owned all 11 acres of the Christian family's farm.

In 2005, Josephine and her brothers made an official request for police action against Khan, but the police refused to follow up on the application, and so Khan became more emboldened in his forged claim to the land.

Lease Runs Out, but Muslim Tenant Refuses to Leave

The matter recently came to a head because, according to the contract, Khan was supposed to vacate the land on January 13, 2009. Josephine and her brothers visited Khan to tell him that it was time for him to leave, but Khan held fast in his claim to the land. Josephine said that the two sides exchanged "harsh words" and then the Christians left.

Almost two weeks later, police showed up at Josephine's home to arrest her and her brothers for "attacking" Khan's farmhouse during their visit on January 13. The police told Josephine that Khan had registered a case against her family, claiming that Josephine, her brothers and other relatives had vandalized Khan's farmhouse, damaged his crops and harassed his farm workers on January 13.

Though Josephine's brothers were not at home, the police still attempted to arrest her but stopped after a local Christian human rights group intervened.

Josephine and her family are now living in fear. Josephine criticized the Station House Officer (SHO) of the Turkhani police station for not taking her case against Khan but instead taking his case against her family, suspecting that the SHO must have received a bribe from Khan.

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Daughter Fights Muslim Tenant and Police for Family Farm
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »
Unreal,
Josephine's father died literally fighting this animal to vacate her family's property.  I don't know what kind of recourse her and her family can take against a system that is fundamentally slanted in favor of the Radical Muslim civilians of that nation. 
She and her brothers did not even vandalize the property and the animal who rents the property reported to the police they did, and tried to have them arrested. 
I don't forsee any legal action that they can take against this animal since the law seems to be siding with him (of course, due to all being Mudslims).  But, I hate to say something like this, it is just that stories like these make my blood boil; that being said, they should burn down the entire property, crops, farmhouse, anything valueable to the tenant, and if he goes up in flames too, well oops too bad.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 11:51:26 PM »
Hi Dawn, this is so sad. I am sorry for their grief and losses. This article is further proof that Moslems steal and have been stealing since Islam was established. Dawn, you remember me telling you about my niece and her Jewish husband...well his family came from Iraq to the United States in the early 1950's, anyways her husbands family used to be wealthy land owners in Iraq. Well Dawn, they had their land stolen by Arab Moslems too and the courts did nothing. That is one reason they came to the United States, they had persecution issues as well.
Islam was established by Satan! I have no doubts.

Shalom - Dox

P.S. This is for Moslems ~~> Go PISS on Mohamed & your Demonic Koran!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 01:21:56 AM »
Yes ag, makes my blood boil too, but everything I posted here today, I passed along in emails and told all to please pass around so ALL can see what these koranimals are like! They don't see these stories on TV, so hopefully, they are reading and passing around and so on.

Elizabeth, your poor niece and husband! That is awful this happened to them! This would make me hate them even more! I second what you said! "Go PISS on Mohamed & your Demonic Koran!"
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 09:59:59 AM »
Yes ag, makes my blood boil too, but everything I posted here today, I passed along in emails and told all to please pass around so ALL can see what these koranimals are like! They don't see these stories on TV, so hopefully, they are reading and passing around and so on.

Elizabeth, your poor niece and husband! That is awful this happened to them! This would make me hate them even more! I second what you said! "Go PISS on Mohamed & your Demonic Koran!"

Dawn  ^ 5        ;D