Author Topic: What's your IQ?  (Read 13615 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What's your IQ?
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2008, 03:52:10 PM »
<snip>

I think the answer should be 3.

I think these set of pictures are unique in the sense that none of them follows any systematic pattern or real sequential similarities. As such the missing picture shall also may not follow any systematic pattern or real sequential similarities with the existing pictures. Accordingly 3 should be the answer, which is again unique among the possible set of answers.

Is #3 unique? The 3rd column 2 row has a single square {which is the only single geometric shape} which would make a single triangle not unique...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »
I'm not sure.  All I know is that I know a thing a two about a thing or two.  I know what I know if you know what I mean. ;D
Exactly! ^-^
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 07:23:43 AM »
I have tried the test Judeanoncapta recommended. I was not able to finish it in time. :-[
I couldn't either

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 09:50:24 AM »
71.8   :hair:

lol, no way!

Bully Bully   8)  I am a 140 something.

That sounds more accurate :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 10:01:49 AM »
It said I had 4:58 minutes left and gave me a score of 118. I think if I would have known how much time I had left I could have thought more about some of the answers and gotten a higher score, but I was trying to rush through it because people said that they didn't have time to finish it. I just made the quickest answers I could.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
Hadn't you or someone posted this question and two other once before ?

Anyway I think 1 is the correct answer for the following reason:
* Each row has exactly one picture featuring open curved lines
* Each row has exactly two pictures featuring straight lines and the straight lines in the same raw are either all diagonal or (horizontal and vertical)
* Each row has exactly one picture featuring two perfect circles.

You'd think that with so many geniuses in this thread more than one person could have gotten this question right but no, you were the only one that got it right.