Author Topic: Hillary To Accept Secretary Of State  (Read 1312 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Hillary To Accept Secretary Of State
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 06:35:04 PM »
All I can say, if this is true, change my a-s!  Obama is surrounding himself with the devil herself and very other spawn of hell associated with the name Clinton.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
It just seems to get worse and worse. On the bright side if we can make it through all this, then there will be an aching hope for a real conservative and Sarah will be positioned to come in and rescue this country.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »
He used a messianic usage of "change" as a tool, and immediately calls in all the former Clinton people to be in his administration. What a liar.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »
Were going to need more than Sarah Palin to stop this evil.  The damage these people could cause over the next four years could be so severe that the almighty himself may be needed.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »
If you want Obama to go down in flames, then this should be welcome news, a first step in that direction.  And don't take my word for it, ask Dick Morris, who (for better or worse) knows a thing or two about politics and the Clintons.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/2008/11/14/hillary-for-secretary-of-state-%e2%80%93-is-he-kidding/#more-492

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 09:05:40 PM »
I guess her Obama endorsement was more expensive than I thought.  And as bad as this is, at least it will keep her from spending much time on her program to socialize medicine.  Can you imagine if she were selected to head HUS?   :o