Author Topic: THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT PUBLIC EXECUTIONS!!!!  (Read 4040 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT PUBLIC EXECUTIONS!!!!
« on: March 01, 2007, 09:31:52 AM »
Look at this Muslim nazi animals blog! He should be hanged in public for treason! And too top it all off he is a Kent State University professor!

http://global-war.bloghi.com/

Here is an article about him:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeSAdams/2007/02/28/me_and_julio_down_by_the_schoolyard

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: THIS IS WHY I SUPPORT PUBLIC EXECUTIONS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
All criminals should be hung in public gallows.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:00:42 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:24:10 AM »
Look at this Muslim nazi animals blog! He should be hanged in public for treason! And too top it all off he is a Kent State University professor!

http://global-war.bloghi.com/

Here is an article about him:

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/MikeSAdams/2007/02/28/me_and_julio_down_by_the_schoolyard

EVERYONE please contact bloghi (the German company hosting his "blog") and ask that he be taken down. He is in direct violation of their policies, as stated in Section 7 of their Terms of Use policy:
"promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual,"

He is promoting "physical harm or injury against any group or individual", specifically against Americans, Israelis and Jews.

I'd also recommend everyone peruse his blog for Holocaust denial, which is against the law in Germany.

PLEASE, everyone send a civil request to bloghi about him:
http://bloghi.com/contact

I apologize if any of this information is already in the Townhall article referenced above. I got so infuriated when I saw the blog that I just started typing this response. I haven't had a chance to read the article yet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 01:12:05 AM »
I see the jihad blog but it immediately redirects to defendamerica.mil. Don't know what that's all about.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 01:16:28 AM »
I emailed the dean saying that this professor belongs in Guantanamo Bay, not a lecture hall.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 09:23:19 AM »
I see the jihad blog but it immediately redirects to defendamerica.mil. Don't know what that's all about.

I don't know either, but to see this vile muslim nazi animals site just select or type his link in a new window and it should open up. I think everybody should see this site and gather as much information about what this muslim nazi writes and the kind of links he has, so when you email complaints to his university and his blog host you can point out specific violations and links showing him promoting terrorism. It's not enough to say you don't like his blog because of what he writes, try to make a connection as to how he is using his blog to get people to commit terrorist activities.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
Gitmo's too good for him.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »
You know what, everyone is entitled to their own freedom of speech. Any morally correct person can clearly see that the bloggers words are hatred and promote evil things. It will represent him badly and in a way Islam. Isn't it better for people to see these things then hide them?

I don't support executions either.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 09:36:12 PM »
You know what, everyone is entitled to their own freedom of speech. Any morally correct person can clearly see that the bloggers words are hatred and promote evil things. It will represent him badly and in a way Islam. Isn't it better for people to see these things then hide them?

I don't support executions either.

Freedom of speech is not the issue here. The professor in question wrote: "Are You Prepared for Jihad?" IN THE NAME OF OBL. 2007: THE YEAR OF ISLAMIC VICTORY! Elsewhere he praises suicide bombing.

The issue is treason. Article III of the U.S. Constitution defines treason as as levying war against the United States or "in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort". The last person to be indicted for treason was Al-Qaeda supporter Adam Yahiye Gadahn.

This man must be arrested. He must be given a trial. If the evidence points to his guilt, he deserves Capital punishment/execution. This is how our country works. If people don't like the rules of our country, they can go back to whatever country they identify with. This is what the founding fathers intended and JTF promotes this view.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »
You are right Jabo. I didn't read his website properly. Truthfully, i don't care. We take these people too seriously. I know some guys who are always ranting on about bombing places and Jihad, they're just plain stupid. When they start raving on the street, passers by get very scared and worried, the mi5 have bugged their phones and they have been sent a notice of warning and complaint from the met police. And for what exactly? The guys are just idiots. They wouldn't have the courage to start anything and practically run away when a bee is in two metres distance. Its all about the "tough" image and thinking to themselves that they are good muslims, who are dedicated so and would give up their lives. They are fooling themselves. All I'm saying is, theres too many of these arrogant, ignorant idiots out there and we just waste our time fussing about what they've said and what they might do. They shouldn't even let these people in the country in the first place. And shoot them if they come in illegally. That way they wouldn't infest the country with radicalization and embed themselves into the worrying minds of civilions.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2007, 06:28:23 AM »
Permit me draw your attention, (which you will have noted many times already,) once more to the fact that explicit racial  chauvinism is only denied to potential white students and professors.  Sounds like white people are at a disadvantage, right?  Well that's not the way it's intended.  The white people are training their own kind to abandon all forms of explicit racial self-expression at the same time as tightening the laws on racial hatred.  Meanwhile chauvinism is encouraged in Muslims and blacks.  What that means is that, in a few years' time, when or if the economic situation tightens up a little, and freedom of speech (which never existed throughout any of human history until the 1960s) looks less desirable, many of these [censored] and Arab dirt can be thrown straight into jail for their crimes - G-D BE WILLING.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Din Rodef

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 06:25:43 AM »
Permit me draw your attention, (which you will have noted many times already,) once more to the fact that explicit racial  chauvinism is only denied to potential white students and professors.  Sounds like white people are at a disadvantage, right?  Well that's not the way it's intended.  The white people are training their own kind to abandon all forms of explicit racial self-expression at the same time as tightening the laws on racial hatred.  Meanwhile chauvinism is encouraged in Muslims and blacks.  What that means is that, in a few years' time, when or if the economic situation tightens up a little, and freedom of speech (which never existed throughout any of human history until the 1960s) looks less desirable, many of these schvartzas and Arab dirt can be thrown straight into jail for their crimes - G-D BE WILLING.

You're assuming that the laws will be enforced equally.

I believe the hate speech laws will be enforced against whites...but NOT against non-whites.

Only G-d-fearing people truly understand the concept of law above man. Leftists and 3rd worlders don't understand this concept....they make laws and break laws according to their own random likes and dislikes.

Hate speech laws are only aimed at white people. They will never be enforced against non-whites in any serious manner.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:27:54 AM by Din Rodef »