Author Topic: Arabs are revolting - In Israel  (Read 833 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arabs are revolting - In Israel
« on: November 20, 2008, 02:47:57 AM »
I read Arutz Sheva news site very often. I just read another story which enrages me. Sometimes I wonder why these stories are not more well publicized. It is always the Jews who are the bad guys in the eyes of the media, yet stories like this go unreported...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128468

Arab Gang Beats Store Employee for Failing to Give Candy
Cheshvan 21, 5769, 19 November 08 11:02
by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) A resident of Gan Yavne was badly beaten several days ago after refusing to give an Arab worker free candy. The victim survived the attack, but police say it could have ended differently.

The incident began when an young Arab man working at a car wash in Gan Yavne asked the son of a local storekeeper, who was working in his father's shop, to give him free merchandise. The son refused, and the angry worker promised to “teach him a lesson” for the “humiliation” caused by the refusal.

That night, when the storekeeper's son was alone in his family's shop, he was approached by a group of at least 12 thugs armed with sticks, knives and blunt objects. The gang began to beat him mercilessly. When he saw that he was badly outnumbered he attempted to flee. His flight from the store and the gang's pursuit were captured on surveillance cameras.

One of the attackers, Yousef el-Sana, got into his car and chased after the fleeing victim, who had escaped on foot. He rammed into the victim, sending him flying into a ditch at the side of the road. The gang began beating their victim, kicking him and pelting him with stones. According to the victim, el-Sana also threatened him with a handgun. The young man was badly hurt in the attack.

Passersby who witnessed the brutal attack called police. Before officers had reached the scene, the young victim's family had found him and taken him to hospital, where he was treated for serious injuries.

Police kept the investigation into the attack secret after the victim's family received death threats from Arab residents of Lod. The investigation led to the arrest of several of the thugs, most of them residents of Lod. The worker who asked the victim for free candy and el-Sana have both been indicted for their role in the attack.

Officers said the attack had been particularly vicious, and that the 22-year-old victim was lucky to be alive. The victim was young and healthy and so managed to survive the beating, one officer said, but if the gang had attacked an older or weaker man, the attack could easily have ended in murder.

I don't want to express how I really feel when I read this... People would form opinions about me which would not be flattering. But we all know why things like this happen. We just can't express what we really would like to do to deal with it.

muman613

PS: I expect that we will hear about more Arab gangs attacking the Jewish population in many cities in Israel. They get away with so much as it is..
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 03:12:03 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Arabs are revolting - In Israel
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:20:18 AM »
 >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:27:50 AM »
We know the government won't do anything.  What I don't get is why doesn't this poor guy's family, neighbors, community, take action on their own.  Why do they let this happen?  Isn't there a man among them?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 03:31:14 AM »
They deserve to be killed and the rest of the arabs should be deported to germany, the huns deserve them.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »
What are the gun laws like in Israel?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 04:49:58 AM »
That's how dhiminate laws work: "filthy infidels" are not allowed to say no to Arab muslim masters... and how the leftist dreamland the secular Israel of two nations will look like.  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »

"Arabs are revolting - In Israel"

Arabs are revolting regardless of where they are.  :::D

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.