Author Topic: Squirrel Popcorn eating Huckabee Jealously Bashes Palin  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Squirrel Popcorn eating Huckabee Jealously Bashes Palin
« on: November 20, 2008, 03:03:03 AM »
I can't stand that [expletive] phony Huckabee.  I know some JTFers (Chaim, I think) like him.  But he is a fake populist, a bitter and jealous fraud, and needs to go back to eating squirrels cooked in popcorn machines.  He is not a real preacher, he simply knows what sounds good to the Judeo-Christian crew.
(Click here for huck talking about the squirrels )

From http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/1108/Huck_on_Palin.html
QUOTES BY HUCKASCHMUCK aka huckabee.

"What John McCain did for her was to give her the capacity to sort of leapfrog over the process and get right to the center stage," he said of the GOP's vice presidential nominee.

Unlike those, he added, who had competed in the Republican primary.

"She didn't have to get bloodied like us. Few people on that stage didn't get bloodied."

He did allow, though, that she did get bloodied  --  "but not by the people Republicans care about, you guys."
aka Someone Else

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Squirrel Popcorn eating Huckabee Jealously Bashes Palin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 05:28:03 AM »
That tells me that he is given consideration to running in 2012.  Either that or he is a total moron, which I don't think he is.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 06:15:03 AM »
I actually disagree with you here. As much as I will admit that Huckabee is far from perfect, he is a real Bible believing Christian and he really loves Israel. Unlike Sarah Palin, he was never duped into supporting a two state solution. Huckabee said that he too supports a state for the fakestinians, but in some arab country, not on the small slither of land the jews have for themselves. I didn't find his comments on Palin troubling at all. He was stating a fact. I know Chaim will disagree with me on this but I actually prefer Huckabee over Palin. Huckabee is a more experienced person, he was a minister, and he is unable to be mislead by stupid staff members like Sarah Palin. I dont think we would ever here Huckabee propose a two state solution like Palin did in the debate. I think people have been too quick to write off Huckabee and have been harsh to him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 06:21:22 AM »
I have no problem with Huckabee attacking Palin.  I just don't want him doing in defense of McCain.  I supported Huckabee and voted for him in the primary this past spring.  I convinced others to vote for him.  Truth be told, if it was between him and Palin, I would support him again.  Huckabbe also has been critical of Mitt Romney.  I really think that we have not seen the last of him in terms of running for the president.  And that's a good thing.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 06:49:55 AM »
Keep in mind that Huckabee is pushing a book right now.  any attention he can get for himself will obviously help it sell a few copies.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 07:42:19 AM »
I think I am one of the few here saying I don't like Huckabee for many reasons.  And this Palin bashing adds to it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 07:46:42 AM »
No, you are not alone.  JTF has it's share of members who dislike or distrust Huckabee.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 08:15:10 AM »
<snip>he was never duped into supporting a two state solution. Huckabee said that he too supports a state for the fakestinians, but in some arab country, not on the small slither of land the jews have for themselves. <snip>

I see
http://www.jrtelegraph.com/2007/10/gov-mike-huckab.html
"When asked about a Palestinian state, Gov. Huckabee stated that he supports creating a Palestinian state, but believes that it should be formed outside of Israel. He named Egypt and Saudi Arabia as possible alternatives, noting that the Arabs have far more land than the Israelis and that it would only be fair for other Arab nations to give the Palestinians land for a state, rather than carving it out of the tiny Israeli state."

But you should know that that view would never last into a presidency. The american president can't really maintain a position to the right of the israeli primeminister.

Still, it's good that he said it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »
I've seen some of Huckabee's tv show and it stinks! Wow that guy is so fake! Anybody trying to hurt Palin's chances of running right now is not a true conservative.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
I have yet to see his show, but a few people I have spoken with have told me that it's nothing special.  But most cable news shows are all the same.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »
I have yet to see his show, but a few people I have spoken with have told me that it's nothing special.  But most cable news shows are all the same.

Even Greta has a show better than his.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 03:17:14 PM »
There’s a Huckabee Born Every Minute
by  Ann Coulter
12/19/2007
All Quotes by Ann Coulter, regarding the opportunist fraud that is Huckabee.
From http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24068#continueA

...this week's column will address the urgent matter of evangelical Christians getting blamed for Mike Huckabee.
To paraphrase the Jews, this is "bad for the evangelicals."...it's mostly secular liberals swooning over Huckabee. Liberals adore Huckabee because he fits their image of what an evangelical should be: stupid and easily led.

The media are transfixed by the fact that Huckabee says he doesn't believe in evolution...
Asked on CNN's "Larry King Live" Monday night about his beliefs on evolution, Huckabee rushed to assure King that he has no interest in altering textbooks that foist this fraud on innocent schoolchildren.
I don't understand that. Does Huckabee believe Darwinism is a hoax or not? If he knows it's a fraud, then why does he want it taught to schoolchildren?
Huckabee immediately dropped his alleged skepticism of Darwinism and turned to his main goal as president of the United States: teaching children more art and music.

Huckabee wants a federal law banning smoking but thinks state laws banning sodomy are "probably" unconstitutional. 
Justice Antonin Scalia wrote a spirited dissent in Lawrence, joined by Justices William Rehnquist and Clarence Thomas, raising the somewhat embarrassing point that homosexual sodomy is not technically mentioned in the Constitution.
Huckabee claims he opposes gay marriage and says Scalia is his favorite justice, but he supports a Supreme Court decision denounced by Scalia for paving the way to a "constitutional right" to gay marriage. I guess Huckabee is one of those pro-sodomy, pro-gay marriage, pro-evolution evangelical Christians.

aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 03:22:42 PM »
All quotes from this website
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=937943
The Israel Factor
The panel doesn't believe Huckabee's pledge to 'stand by Israel'
By Shmuel Rosner

Mike Huckabee was never a favorite of the Israel Factor panel. In the early days of the Factor, the panel had difficulties deciding who exactly he was and what policies he believes in. Later, Huckabee got some credit because of the assumption that an evangelical candidate would probably be supportive of Israel, but lost more on the grounds that he is a novice who has no real knowledge or background when it comes to the issues of the troubled Middle East.
Famously, his reaction the NIE was a blunder ("Have you heard of the finding?" "No"). So this is our chance to rank Huckabee on this most crucial question - and the panel doesn't like what it sees.
HUCKABEE WROTE: "Whereas there can be no rational dealings with al Qaeda, Iran is a nation-state seeking regional clout and playing the game of power politics we understand and can skillfully pursue. We cannot live with al Qaeda, but we might be able to live with a contained Iran. Iran will not acquire nuclear weapons on my watch. But before I look parents in the eye to explain why I put their son's or daughter's life at risk, I want to do everything possible to avoid conflict. We have substantive issues to discuss with Tehran. Recent direct negotiations about Iraq have not been productive because they have not explored the full range of issues. We have valuable incentives to offer Iran: trade and economic assistance, full diplomatic relations, and security guarantees."

"Iran will not acquire nuclear weapons on my watch." (wrote Huckabee)  The panel does not believe him, and for good reason. If containing Iran is possible - and he thinks it is - stopping it at all cost becomes less important.
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »
But hey, at least he has lost weight.

aka Someone Else

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 03:41:20 PM »
But hey, at least he has lost weight.

he used to eat alot of fried food. which actually contain dangerous fats..
transfat.

he lost weight on his doctor's orders, warnings of a short life.

he mentioned it in an interview

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »
I actually disagree with you here. As much as I will admit that Huckabee is far from perfect, he is a real Bible believing Christian and he really loves Israel. Unlike Sarah Palin, he was never duped into supporting a two state solution. Huckabee said that he too supports a state for the fakestinians, but in some arab country, not on the small slither of land the jews have for themselves. I didn't find his comments on Palin troubling at all. He was stating a fact. I know Chaim will disagree with me on this but I actually prefer Huckabee over Palin. Huckabee is a more experienced person, he was a minister, and he is unable to be mislead by stupid staff members like Sarah Palin. I dont think we would ever here Huckabee propose a two state solution like Palin did in the debate. I think people have been too quick to write off Huckabee and have been harsh to him.
DownwithIslam, I have given you evidence many, many times that this two-bit fraud is a complete loser. Chaim has come around on Huckabee. Pretty much everybody has. He is NOT an ally of Israel and would viciously attack the Jews if he ever gained power.

1: Huckabee pardoned numerous rapists, drug dealers, and murderers while governor of Arkansas, saying that his Christian duty obligates him to if they express repentance. He has not apologized for this to this day, even though these creatures went out to rape and kill some more once freed.

2: He raised taxes astronomically as governor to pay for more social services (i.e. more money to lazy schvartzes who won't work and illegal immigant gardeners and meatpackers that can't afford to feed themselves and their eight kids).

3: He said that you aren't a Christian if you oppose tuition aid to illegal alien students.

4: In January 2007, he claimed to support both Israel and the Arab Nazis. He said "the Palestinians have suffered for no reason."

5: This summer, he said that the Arabs of Israel cannot be removed.

6: He warned the Republican party against attacking Obama in any way this year.

7: He teamed up with McCain in the primaries to beat Romney and assure that McCain would get the nomination.

8: He has said that it would be un-Christlike to attack Iran in any way.

9: He is one of the bleeding-hearts who whined about waterboarding, wanted to close Gitmo, and wants to free all the terror suspects because "that's what Jesus wants."

I don't know how much clear I can make it, DownwithIslam. This guy is a disgusting pig, and it's a shame so many of my fellow evangelicals fell for this worthless schmuck. Huckster is a young Jimmy Carter, plain and simple.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »
http://www.jrtelegraph.com/2007/10/gov-mike-huckab.html
"When asked about a Palestinian state, Gov. Huckabee stated that he supports creating a Palestinian state, but believes that it should be formed outside of Israel. He named Egypt and Saudi Arabia as possible alternatives, noting that the Arabs have far more land than the Israelis and that it would only be fair for other Arab nations to give the Palestinians land for a state, rather than carving it out of the tiny Israeli state."

But you should know that that view would never last into a presidency. The american president can't really maintain a position to the right of the israeli primeminister.

Still, it's good that he said it.
This is complete BS. In January of 2007, he was running around saying the Fakestinians are innocent victims. This summer, he said that the Arabs of Israel CANNOT be relocated. Does that sound like a true Zionist to you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »

He's a nauseatingly obese Michael Mooreesque pig. He actually makes Bill Clinton look fit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »
I have no problem with Huckabee attacking Palin.  I just don't want him doing in defense of McCain.  I supported Huckabee and voted for him in the primary this past spring.  I convinced others to vote for him.  Truth be told, if it was between him and Palin, I would support him again.  Huckabbe also has been critical of Mitt Romney.  I really think that we have not seen the last of him in terms of running for the president.  And that's a good thing.

Dude, are you nuts?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 06:42:52 PM »
Quote from: DownwithIslam
Unlike Sarah Palin, he was never duped into supporting a two state solution.
But you know she did not want to say that. She had to say that because McCain told her to. If she would have broken away from them and said what she really felt, you know she would have been positively crucified by the media and Jewish establishment even worse than she was.

Jewish voters already detest Palin because of her views on abortion.  :'( She didn't need to make them even angrier.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »
DownwithIslam, I have given you evidence many, many times that this two-bit fraud is a complete loser. Chaim has come around on Huckabee. Pretty much everybody has. He is NOT an ally of Israel and would viciously attack the Jews if he ever gained power.

1: Huckabee pardoned numerous rapists, drug dealers, and murderers while governor of Arkansas, saying that his Christian duty obligates him to if they express repentance. He has not apologized for this to this day, even though these creatures went out to rape and kill some more once freed.

2: He raised taxes astronomically as governor to pay for more social services (i.e. more money to lazy schvartzes who won't work and illegal immigant gardeners and meatpackers that can't afford to feed themselves and their eight kids).

3: He said that you aren't a Christian if you oppose tuition aid to illegal alien students.

4: In January 2007, he claimed to support both Israel and the Arab Nazis. He said "the Palestinians have suffered for no reason."

5: This summer, he said that the Arabs of Israel cannot be removed.

6: He warned the Republican party against attacking Obama in any way this year.

7: He teamed up with McCain in the primaries to beat Romney and assure that McCain would get the nomination.

8: He has said that it would be un-Christlike to attack Iran in any way.

9: He is one of the bleeding-hearts who whined about waterboarding, wanted to close Gitmo, and wants to free all the terror suspects because "that's what Jesus wants."

I don't know how much clear I can make it, DownwithIslam. This guy is a disgusting pig, and it's a shame so many of my fellow evangelicals fell for this worthless schmuck. Huckster is a young Jimmy Carter, plain and simple.

Hear, hear.

Also, very happy to hear Chaim has come around on the Schmucksterbee.
aka Someone Else

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »
The issues of Huckabee mind you he is also a RINO.  We must learn from the mistakes on supporting RINOs.  When he was the Gov of Arkansas he pardon criminals back into society that is 1 strike.

He bloated taxes in his state that even passed Former President Larry Flint AKA Bill Clinton when he was Gov of Arkansas  2nd strike.

And he is a phony believe it.  He is not a genuine conservative.  If I had to choose between him and Palin, it would be Palin by a million percent.  He may spark the evangelicals but I want to warn my evangelical friends out there one thing, a phony is a phony and that is what the Huckster is.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!