Author Topic: Iran capable of a Nuclear Bomb!  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Iran capable of a Nuclear Bomb!
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »
Iran Produces Enough Uranium to Build Nuclear Weapon.

Iran has now produced roughly enough uranium to make a single nuclear bomb, according to atomic experts analyzing the latest report from the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency, The New York Times reported Wednesday.

To date, Iran had enriched about 1,400 pounds of low-enriched uranium suitable for nuclear fuel, according to two confidential reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency that were obtained by The Associated Press.

Several experts told The Times the milestone was enough for a bomb, but Iran would have to further purify the uranium fuel and put it into a warhead design — a technical advance that experts in the West are unsure Iran has been able to achieve.

"They clearly have enough material for a bomb," Richard L. Garwin, a top nuclear physicist who helped invent the hydrogen bomb and has advised Washington for decades, told the newspaper. "They know how to do the enrichment. Whether they know how to design a bomb, well, that’s another matter."

The report found the Islamic Republic was installing, or preparing to install, thousands more of the machines that spin uranium gas to enrich it — with the target of 9,000 centrifuges by next year.
The report on Iran — which also went to the U.N. Security Council — cautioned that Tehran's stonewalling meant the IAEA could not "provide credible assurances about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities." And it noted that the Islamic Republic continued to expand uranium enrichment, an activity that can make both nuclear fuel or fissile warhead material.

While that conclusion was expected, it was a formal confirmation of Iran's refusal to heed Security Council demands to freeze such activities, despite three sets of sanctions meant to force an enrichment stop.

Iran denies weapons ambitions, and Syria asserts the site hit more than a year ago by Israeli warplanes had no nuclear functions. But the two reports did little to dispel suspicions about either country.

The U.N. nuclear watchdog agency also said Wednesday that a Syrian site bombed by Israel in 2007 had the characteristics of a nuclear reactor.

The documents were being shared with the 35 nations on the IAEA's board.

On Syria, the agency also said that soil samples taken from the bombed site had a "significant number" of chemically processed natural uranium particles. A senior U.N official, who demanded anonymity because the information was restricted, said the findings were unusual for a facility that Syria alleges had no nuclear purpose.

The same official characterized U.N. attempts to elicit answers from Tehran on allegations that it had drafted plans for nuclear weapons programs as at a standstill.

The Syrian report said "it cannot be excluded" that the building destroyed in a remote stretch of the Syrian desert on Sept. 6, 2007, was "intended for non-nuclear use."

Still, "the features of the building ... are similar to what may be found in connection with a reactor site," it said, suggesting facility's size also fits that picture.

The report took note of Syrian assertions that any uranium particles found at the site must have come from Israeli missiles that hit the building, near the town of Al Kibar. And it cited Damascus officials as saying the IAEA samples contained only a "very limited number" of such particles.

But the report spoke of a "significant number of ... particles" found in the samples.

The senior U.N. official said "the onus of this investigation is on Syria" and noted that the traces were not of depleted uranium — the most commonly used variety of the metal in ammunition, meant to harden ordnance for increased penetration.

Satellite imagery made public in the wake of the Israeli attack noted that the Syrians subsequently removed substantial amounts of topsoil and entombed the building in concrete. But the report also suggested similar activities at three other Syrian sites of IAEA interest.

"Analysis of satellite imagery taken of these locations indicates that landscaping activities and the removal of large containers took place shortly after the agency's request for access," it said.

Beyond one visit in June to the Al Kibar site, Syria has refused IAEA requests to return to that location and examine the three other sites, citing the need to protect its military secrets.

In addition, said the report, "Syria has not yet provided the requested documentation" to back up its assertions that the bombed building was a non-nuclear military facility.

Iran denies such plans, saying it wants to enrich for a future large-scale civilian nuclear program. But suspicions have been compounded by its monthslong refusal to answer IAEA questions based on U.S., Israeli and other intelligence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455024,00.html

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Iran capable of a Nuclear Bomb!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »
What's next, what's next. >:(

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:40 AM »
Bomb Iran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 09:03:47 AM »
If any action is to take place it should happen RIGHT NOW before Hussein Obama set into office...  this could be George W. Bush's final attempt at redemption. G-d help us!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
If the kike worms, who are the dictators of Israel, refuse to bomb NOW, they will be sacrficing the lives of millions of jews in Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 11:38:17 AM »
Ughhhhh!!!!!

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 06:04:43 PM »
If any action is to take place it should happen RIGHT NOW before Hussein Obama set into office...  this could be George W. Bush's final attempt at redemption. G-d help us!

After Jan 20.  Israel will get no cooperation from Obama
and it will be vetoed.  Hopefully, Israeli leaders realize this and will act
during this small window of time.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 07:40:47 PM »
Uh oh! This is bad news.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 11:55:17 PM »
I'm going to pray to G-d to take pity on His foolish people.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »
If Israel doesn't bomb Iran's nuclear sites very soon, to me, it will be comparable to the Jews in Germany, just before Hitler's rise to power, being able to kill Hitler but, instead, sitting back and doing nothing and, thus, effectuating their own destruction.  In this present case, we have a madman, Ahmadinejad, who has come right out and said that he wishes the destruction of Israel.  Can any words be more direct and to the point?  Can any words be easier to understand?  Even Hitler himself didn't come right out and say he was going to murder 6 million Jews.  And, at the same time that Ahmadinejad says these words, he simultaneously is on the verge of being able to produce atomic bombs.  HELLLLLLLOOOO!!!  What kind of Israeli government would sit back and do nothing and allow this to happen?  I have to believe that the Israeli's know exactly what they are doing and I have to believe that they understand this dire situation and I have to believe that they have a wonderful plan to stop Iran... because if I don't believe this about the Israeli's, I just might go crazy with grief over what the outcome will be.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 01:41:32 AM »
If Israel doesn't bomb Iran's nuclear sites very soon, to me, it will be comparable to the Jews in Germany, just before Hitler's rise to power, being able to kill Hitler but, instead, sitting back and doing nothing and, thus, effectuating their own destruction.  In this present case, we have a madman, Ahmadinejad, who has come right out and said that he wishes the destruction of Israel.  Can any words be more direct and to the point?  Can any words be easier to understand?  Even Hitler himself didn't come right out and say he was going to murder 6 million Jews.  And, at the same time that Ahmadinejad says these words, he simultaneously is on the verge of being able to produce atomic bombs.  HELLLLLLLOOOO!!!  What kind of Israeli government would sit back and do nothing and allow this to happen?  I have to believe that the Israeli's know exactly what they are doing and I have to believe that they understand this dire situation and I have to believe that they have a wonderful plan to stop Iran... because if I don't believe this about the Israeli's, I just might go crazy with grief over what the outcome will be.

IsraelForever,

In some ways Hitler did come out and say he wanted to kill all the Jews. He wrote about it in his Mein Kamp. His hatred of Jews was well established. I now understand how it could have happened. Nobody wanted to believe such madness could break out. I pray we will not witness such insanity.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 05:01:23 AM »

IsraelForever,

In some ways Hitler did come out and say he wanted to kill all the Jews. He wrote about it in his Mein Kamp. His hatred of Jews was well established. I now understand how it could have happened. Nobody wanted to believe such madness could break out. I pray we will not witness such insanity.

I hope bush Bombs Iran Now. We can only hope and pray.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 01:16:46 AM »
DINU (Do it now urgently)...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.