Author Topic: PROOF that the phony Huckster is a FRAUD on Israel.  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
PROOF that the phony Huckster is a FRAUD on Israel.
« on: November 20, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »
http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mike_Huckabee_Foreign_Policy.htm

(All bolding and textual notes added by Chaimfan for emphasis.)

Quote from: Mike Huckabee

Support Israel as strategic ally, but respect Palestine

I've visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple. (WHAT THE?)

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home. What the heck is this? And why do people still insist that this creep is a Zionist?

Source: From Hope to Higher Ground, by Mike Huckabee, p.137 Jan 4, 2007

I rest my case.

Can any of you imagine Sarah Palin saying that the Arab Muslim Nazis are innocent victims who have suffered for no reason?

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:04:35 PM by Lisa »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PROOF that the phony Huckster is a FRAUD on Israel.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »
Good one C.F.,
             you just might be onto something.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »
I agree Huckabee doesn't get it either!  I have been furious with some Presbyterian churches who think the Palestinians have been treated unfairly.  Even some of these pastors do not know scripture well enough to realize God never meant the Palestinians to be living on God's covenant land to the Jewish people.

Some of these churches had a fit because Caterpillar Incorporated sold Buldozers to Israel, because they said the Israeli's tore down Palestinian homes, with them.  The reason was that there were suspected terrorists there.  The net had pictures of one of the bulldozers being hijacked by a Palestinian who killed 3 Jews. Look who was attacked without provocation.  Caterpillar Incorporated will sell equipment to whoever needs it, and this really made the company mad, that these ministers stuck their nose into business where they didn't belong.  We are fighting for the truth!!!!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:38:32 PM »
Huckabee is a dangerous phony.  Jimmy Carter the second.
aka Someone Else

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »
Hey, you turned me against him.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »
Damnnn..  I thought he was above being P.C.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »

Can any of you imagine Sarah Palin saying that the Arab Muslim Nazis are innocent victims who have suffered for no reason?

Chaimfan

She said she was in favor of and supports the "two-state solution"   
No different than Huckabee, all other mainstream US politicians, and almost all Israeli traitor politicians

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 07:47:05 PM »
Dude, it's obvious she had to say that she supports two states as lip service. She said, at the very beginning of her response to the question, "Yes, I do, and... " and everything she said was in support of Israel. It was very clear where her sympathies are, and that most likely she didn't even know what the "two-state solution" is besides the fact that the Israeli government and both major parties, as well as the Bush administration, were backing it. She didn't go on and on about what poor, innocent victims the Arabs are like Huckster does.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »
Chaimfan, I have to admit that the proof you bought against huckabee is very damning. It's a shame because I had a lot of hope in him. He is a terrible disappointment.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 09:11:31 PM »
I'm glad that Huckster is not our president but would he be worse than Obama?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 10:03:28 PM »
it would be difficult to get worse than obama
aka Someone Else

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2008, 03:09:17 AM »
He's phony pupet of NWO like almost all of the western "rightwing politicians" are... but he'll do no damage now unlike Barack Hussein Osama your next glorius prewsident. 
Did you saw what flip flop Sarko was? or Nataniachu?  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 07:11:35 AM »
I warned you all about Huckster he is a fraud RINO
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
I'm glad that Huckster is not our president but would he be worse than Obama?
Don't overread into what I said--of course he would have been preferable to Obama, but as a Republican he definitely sucks. Huckabee is pretty much the religious version of McCain.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:06 AM »
Dude, it's obvious she had to say that she supports two states as lip service. She said, at the very beginning of her response to the question, "Yes, I do, and... " and everything she said was in support of Israel. It was very clear where her sympathies are, and that most likely she didn't even know what the "two-state solution" is besides the fact that the Israeli government and both major parties, as well as the Bush administration, were backing it. She didn't go on and on about what poor, innocent victims the Arabs are like Huckster does.

Your naivete and/or your unbridled obsession with Palin that causes you to delude yourself and defend anything she says, is quite obvious, and detrimental to this movement IMO.