Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach Opposes All American Aid To Israel" - another Peace Now video  (Read 1714 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                         בס''ד

In this video, Peace Now says that I am a religious lunatic and a fanatic because I urge Israel to rely on G-d rather than U.S. foreign aid. Peace Now actually attacks G-d in this nasty video, by asking where He was during the holocaust, and by claiming that my belief in Him is liable to cause another holocaust.

We are responding to this by publicizing a Hebrew video that I did explaining why U.S. foreign aid is so disastrous for Israel.

Here is the Peace Now video:
On zootube/youtube:
On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2954960

I still think Peace Now is only helping us by giving additional publicity. But I do think our people should respond to the video with the truth.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
I recall an English video from a year or so ago where Chaim said JTF was opposed to all foreign aid, including Israel.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Yesterday,    I had a discussion with someone on the subject of whether U.S. Foreign Aid is good for Israel or not.      Both the person I had the discussion with and myself want only the best for Israel.      The difference in our opinion came down to the degree we believe in G-d.      As someone who strongly believes in G-d,    I find it extremely difficult to convince someone who doesn't have that strong belief in G-d.       

Interestingly,    the video that Chaim did on this subject last year,   which I saw on Zootube,   was a major factor in me becoming a supporter of JTF.      Prior to that,      I thought U.S. foreign aid was good for Israel.      The points that Chaim made,   including how Foreign Aid ties Israel's hands,   is something that never occurred to me before.

Along these lines,   another video that Chaim did that changed my opinion substantially was the one in which he mentioned that Fatah is more dangerous than Hamas.       I probably learned more about what Islam is truely about from that video than anything I read or saw prior to that.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
   One other thought for now.     The United States must stop giving Foreign Aid to ALL countries and entities .    I mentioned this in my reply on the zootube video that Chaim mentioned at the beginning of this thread.     Why should our tax payer money go to enemies of the U.S.  such as Fatah,  Jordan,   Egypt,    etc.!     
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 12:37:01 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
That was a great video!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Perhaps piss now believes that if there are no Jews left, then there can be no Holocaust.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  Chaim: THANK HASHEM for peace now!

OF COURSE Israel needs to F.R.O.G.  Fully RELY On God!  He is INSANE and posts silliness on my own youtubes, he is OBSESSED with you, totally.  Didnt you tell him that you are NOT gay?
  What is that matter with this terrible 'brother'  You know, G-d will NOT bless someone that attacks a person that TRUSTS in G-d.

So, he will have to deal with getting judged BACK in his OWN life- people will start messing with HIM, and he WILL REMEMBER what he has done, he WILL come back to you, and repent.
  Just watch how G-d will do MIGHTY things like in the days of Moshe.  Well, he is WARNED.  "Thou shalt not touch the L-rds annointed and live"
  Watch it PeaceNow- G-d IS WATCHING YOU.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Perhaps piss now believes that if there are no Jews left, then there can be no Holocaust.

He is CRAZY Ben Yehuda! TOTALLY! I gave this a 10 DOWN, and told him that this is  MOST blasphemous against HaShem. This person is going to change- I see it- totally, he will change and REPENT, just WATCH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I was trying to find Chaim's video on not giving aid to Israel in English, but didn't find. Would like to hear this one.

Thanks, D.S.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
I was trying to find Chaim's video on not giving aid to Israel in English, but didn't find. Would like to hear this one.

Thanks, D.S.

Debbie,   the following is one of the videos that Chaim did on this topic last year:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for the tip watched the whole video.  Very Well said by Chaim. I am an Irish American and agree with everything Chaim said.  I have relatives who are pilots who have flown with the Israeli air force, who tell me they are years ahead on technology, and inventions, they had a wonderful time, lots of comradery.

These are top gun pilots and I know they are telling it like it is, so I agree Israel has the ability to build her own weaponry.  I have always said they are a very productive, and self-sufficient people. The first reaction is to help Israel, but America is the problem here, I see the wisdom in what Chaim has said. 

I am also sick of Bush and Congo-Leeza giving the Muslims billions of dollars in oil revenue, only to have them use it against the United States, when we have our own resources.  Israel would have acted long ago on the Iranian nuclear threat, if there would not have been interference, from the US.  Israel should use her genious in building modern day weapons--no one else has, and selling them for a fortune.  AMen.

I have talked to Washington till I'm blue in the face about all this....They are dense!!!!

We Know the new administration is even farther out in left Field....I am sick of Stupid people running this country!!!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
So what's wrong with opposing aid from the US?  JTF gives a viable reason for it...I mean, I would rather choose that than blame Israel for the problems the Arabs and Muslims cause like PeaceNow does...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
SFers are using US foreign aid to bash Israel.... it's ironic that so called "extreme right" is playing the same tune as extreme left in attacking JTF for showing the truth. I do think that US aid has three goals: 1) to make Israel client state to America 2) to subsidise US defense industry 3) To make Israel scapegoat for US finacial and foreign policies shortcomings coused by implementing of marxist and NWO agendas. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
SFers are using US foreign aid to bash Israel.... it's ironic that so called "extreme right" is playing the same tune as extreme left in attacking JTF for showing the truth. I do think that US aid has three goals: 1) to make Israel client state to America 2) to subsidise US defense industry 3) To make Israel scapegoat for US finacial and foreign policies shortcomings coused by implementing of marxist and NWO agendas. 
Well said.

I hear today that Olmert is flying to the white house and he expects to get a reaffirmation from GW Bush that America  pledges $30b in defense aid to Israel over the next 10 years. What a I wonder whether Olmert is a crazy stupid moron or is he applying for a new job as a recruitment agent for the KKK.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Propably both... Even more ironic he's planing to give this 30 bilion $ hardware to Palestinians anyway...  Israel in his new Aushwitz borders will be one big armament wal mart ready to be taken in one hour time.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline simon

• New JTFer

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer

It's kind of funny, but sadly true. This is the truth, even if they might not say it openly, deep down, this is what it is. They blame anti-semitism to the fact that Jews exist (ironically in a way they are right- anti-semitism did start with their being a seperate Jewish, Holy nation at Mt. Sinai), but they are wrong about the solution- which is appeasement, and mixing into the nations- assimilation, and really vanishing into nothingness essentially.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

It's kind of funny, but sadly true. This is the truth, even if they might not say it openly, deep down, this is what it is. They blame anti-semitism to the fact that Jews exist (ironically in a way they are right- anti-semitism did start with their being a seperate Jewish, Holy nation at Mt. Sinai), but they are wrong about the solution- which is appeasement, and mixing into the nations- assimilation, and really vanishing into nothingness essentially.

Agreed.