Author Topic: Al Gore Inadvertently Breaches Airport Security  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Al Gore Inadvertently Breaches Airport Security
« on: March 02, 2007, 10:06:16 AM »
Al Gore once said that everybody should fly commercial and not fly gulfstream jets (like we can all afford to fly on a gulfstream jet!) because gulfstream jets release CO2 gases into the air. Well Sean Hannity pointed out that Al himself flies on a gulfstream jet, QUITE A LOT! So Al being a champion of the enviroment decides to fly American Airlines, let the jocularity begin...  ;D

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6165069

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Al Gore Inadvertently Breaches Airport Security
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 11:04:01 AM »

"Al Gore once said that everybody should fly commercial and not fly gulfstream jets"

Christ as if we have a choice! He's that out of touch with reality? He lives in that much of a bubble!? Where people naturally have a choice whether or not to take the Gulfstream?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 09:24:10 PM »
Here is what  wikipedia says about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-38_Courier

Don't know if it is the same kind of jet Al Whore and co. fly but there is some information.

Old jugs met with inner city schvartzas, with his upper class royal accent, and their ebonics, that must have been a conversation for the ages!  ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 05:32:00 AM »
Al Gore once said that everybody should fly commercial and not fly gulfstream jets (like we can all afford to fly on a gulfstream jet!) because gulfstream jets release CO2 gases into the air. Well Sean Hannity pointed out that Al himself flies on a gulfstream jet, QUITE A LOT! So Al being a champion of the enviroment decides to fly American Airlines, let the jocularity begin...  ;D

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6165069

Its funny how radical Liberals so called environmentalists such as Al Gore and Robert Kennedy jr. get up on their high horse telling all the pee-ons  ( us ) that we need to be more energy conscious. All the while if I was to live for a thousand years I could never  use half the resources evil animals like Gore or Kennedy use in one year.
Don't morons like this realize most Americans have limited budgets and energy prices prohibit 90% of us from being wastefull.  I guess when they say stuff like this they think most Americans live as they do with multiple homes, SUV cars,  private jets and endless resources at their disposal.
I don't really worry  about conserving  but by the same token I am not wastfull  since at the end of the month the bills show up in the mail and must be paid.
I guess its like the old addage with Gore and Kennedy "Do as I say and not  as I do". 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years