General Category > General Discussion

Rabbi Meir Kahane's zt"l hy"d magnum opus "The Jewish Idea"

(1/6) > >>

Shlomo:
I highly recommend our members read the great Rabbi Meir Kahane's zt"l hy"d magnum opus "The Jewish Idea" (Or Hara'ayon):

http://www.amazon.com/haraayon-Jewish-idea-Meir-Kahane/dp/9657044014

nessuno:
Why don't the major bookstores carry his books?
Very frustrating.
Of course, they aren't in the library. No room on the shelves I guess.  What with all the terrorist authors who need shelf space.  >:(

I'll have to purchase it online.
Funny - I just inquired at Barnes and Noble today.

Tzvi Ben Roshel1:
It's a Torah book soo it is obvious why Barnes and Nobles wouldn't have it (I wouldn't expect a major store to have it). Some Jewish bookstores do have Rav Kahane's books. If they dont have it inside, you can ask and they might make an order (as with other books also). It's all supply and demand. Unfortunatly though I dont believe that their is a big enough supply for these books. Maybe with a better advertisement things will change.
  Warning it is a Torah book, suitable more for a Jew who has accepted the Torah as Emet. (It's not as political as the other secular oriented books of his), but it is brilliant, and I highly recommend the books for Jews.

Americanhero1:

--- Quote from: Tzvi Ben Roshel on November 25, 2008, 05:48:14 PM ---It's a Torah book soo it is obvious why Barnes and Nobles wouldn't have it (I wouldn't expect a major store to have it). Some Jewish bookstores do have Rav Kahane's books. If they dont have it inside, you can ask and they might make an order (as with other books also). It's all supply and demand. Unfortunatly though I dont believe that their is a big enough supply for these books. Maybe with a better advertisement things will change.
  Warning it is a Torah book, suitable more for a Jew who has accepted the Torah as Emet. (It's not as political as the other secular oriented books of his), but it is brilliant, and I highly recommend the books for Jews.

--- End quote ---

If people who are not Jews want to read the book they can read the book
I'll look for the book

nessuno:
I agree Americanhero.

I still think I should be able to find reading material about or by Rabbi Meir Kahane, at least at the library.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version