Author Topic: 9/11 5 Years Later  (Read 7462 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
9/11 5 Years Later
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:06:07 PM »
This upcoming Monday is the 5 year memorial of the worst attack to of taken place in the United States.  And 5 years have gone by and quite frankly the country did not learn from it.  Starting off by our elected officials who show time and time again their only interest is who can line their wallets faster.  And that includes Muslim countries.  You would think after over 3,000 Americans were killed by cold heartless bastards from that pig cult called Islam, this country would get it together.  But turns out we are going in reverse.  WTC 93, was not the wake up call.  WTC 01 also wasn't the wake up call.  Just look at the amount of mosques that have popped up across the country. Why are so many people so afraid to tell it like it is that Islam has to get out of this countr.  Period!  That the feds should monitor everyone of these toilet bowl mosques.  This is about security and Islam is a threat to our security and every single one of us.  You can see how the government is concern they want to open our borders up bring in more illegals that are not only from Mexico but many from Muslim countries that have zero loyalty to the U.S.   My favorite joke of them all putting Muzzies in the U.S. armed forces.   Does the word INSANE mean anything to anyone?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 9/11 5 Years Later
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »
My sentiments exactly MasterWolf1 we are living in a sick society. Russia said that Americas decline would be internal and boy were they ever right. I cant decide if its stupidity or greed that causes our government to toss open the borders to the low life illeagle scum that comes here. Talk show host Bob Grant use to say " its sick and getting sicker out there" and boy was he ever right.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 11:09:26 PM »
Does the word INSANE mean anything to anyone?

Only to sane people.

I know, MasterWolf1... this planet is one screwed up place.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 12:08:12 AM »
The death of about 3000 innocents is one thing but the perversion caused by this moron George Bush made millions to believe that islam is a religion of peace. Shortly after 9/11 Bush started calling islam as a religion of peace repeatedly.  Millions of innocents believed that lie and still under the spell of his lie.  It is preaching Islam to the Judeo Christian world.  Thank God for the efforts of Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell to enlighten people about the dangers of Islam. US Presidents should stay away from telling what Americans have to believe when it comes to religion.  Bush still does not have the will to ban terrorist muslim organizations like CAIR. 

The damage caused by George Bushullah is much greater than the damage caused by muslim terrorists on 9/11. May he burn in the hottest spot in hell.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:36:12 AM »
I'm not a Christian but I really like Pat Robertson.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 12:08:53 PM »
Two uotes from the bible which I try to live my life by:
"Judgement is mine said the Lord"

and

"Judge not and be not judged"

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 12:20:02 PM »
which is odd, seeing as i recall one time when you denounced someone elses christianity because they believed genesis was a metaphor not to be taken literally ...

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 01:58:09 PM »
which is odd, seeing as i recall one time when you denounced someone elses christianity because they believed genesis was a metaphor not to be taken literally ...

Do you just WANT to be banned??

Ok, let me put it this way... why is it that whenever you see someone who studies the koran, they ALWAYS enjoy the suffering of others? Because that's the psychology and intention behind that filthy book. There are no muslim moderates.

"There shall be no compulsion in religion." Q 2:263

That shows right there what the filthy koran says about so-called "moderates".

"When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them." Q 9:5

So how do I know you aren't "lying in ambush"? You sure do seem to cause trouble.

"Sharia Law practically means: stoning of women for "honor" offences including for the "crime" of having been raped; beheadings for apostasy or blasphemy hand/foot amputations for "lesser" offences; public hanging of homosexuals and outspoken women; incessant war against infidels and especially Jews; black slavery; female sexual slavery; FGM [female genital mutiliation]; no democracy; no human rights; everyone down on their knees; Mullahs as Gods; non-Muslims as dhimmis; no music except for drums (ask "Cat Stevens"); no dancing; public floggings for "sexual crimes" such as flirting or speaking with an unrelated person of the opposite sex; all women under the veil; prison rape-brothels run by the Mullahs; and so forth. It is perhaps the most cruel and violent system of human life and social organization which has so far been invented, and it came to the world from those populations once only living in the desert "dead heart of Arabia", but now lording over gigantic sums of oil-wealth, and spreading their vile doctrines all around the world."

James DeMeo, PhD

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2006, 02:06:12 PM »
You do realise that by banning me youll be breaching that "freedom of speech" thingy.

Your point being ...?

fyi I dont follow Sharyah. The fact that there are 5 versions of it shows that it isnt divinely revealed or anything.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
You do realise that by banning me youll be breaching that "freedom of speech" thingy.

Your point being ...?

fyi I dont follow Sharyah. The fact that there are 5 versions of it shows that it isnt divinely revealed or anything.

The fact that there are 5 versions just shows how stupid and evil the religion really is. LOL

Freedom of speech thingy??

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 02:26:10 PM »
Freedom of speech thingy??
Well youre planning to ban me based on the views you think me to have (which in reality I dont). Now I'd understand if it was profanities or something like that, but AFAIK nothing I did actually broke the rules, hence I should be permitted to stay here.

I've probably got that wrong, havent I ...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
Its funny that muzzies mention "free speech" when they go balistic over a cartoon of Mohammed (spit be upon him) bunch of hypocritical diaperheads.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!