Author Topic: What is the moslem word for black  (Read 918 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What is the moslem word for black
« on: November 28, 2008, 12:21:44 PM »
‘Abd (عبد) 
servant, worshipper, slave. Muslims consider themselves servants and slaves of God. Common Muslim names such as Abdullah (Servant of God), Abdul-Malik (Slave of the King), Abdur-Rahmān (Slave of the most Beneficent), Abdus-Salām (Slave of Peace), all refer to names of Allah. Also used in modern times as a derogatory term for Blacks.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What is the moslem word for black
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »
Mord,

This is also true in Judaism... The word Eved means servant... Moses and Abraham were Servants of Hashem...

muman613

http://www.ou.org/torah/gelman/pesach58.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »
Mord,

This is also true in Judaism... The word Eved means servant... Moses and Abraham were Servants of Hashem...

muman613

True but in Judaism we don'nt call blacks eved
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »
Mord,

muman613

True but in Judaism we don't call blacks eved

True...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 05:54:48 PM »
Islam is one of the most racist false religions out there, and Arabs especially harbor racial hatred against blacks...  It is good to uncover these facts.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »
 Abdur-Rahmān

:laugh:  I know a Jewish (Bukharian) family with that last name (but it is with an ov at the end.)

Anyway who cares what they blacks, it is not important.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 09:01:24 PM »
Blacks today, in Sudan and Chad, are victims of a brutal holocaust at the hands of Arab Nazis. Many of the black Africans being murdered actually are fellow Muslims. The fact that blacks would rather side with their own murderers against the hated "whitey" than stand up to them shows just how depraved they are.