Author Topic: "Peace Now" Nazis Call to Desecrate Goldstein Tomb  (Read 2099 times)

admin

"Peace Now" Nazis Call to Desecrate Goldstein Tomb
« on: March 03, 2007, 11:35:15 PM »
"Peace Now" Nazis Call to Desecrate Goldstein Tomb

(IsraelNN.com) The extreme-left “Peace Now” organization has asked police to demolish the tomb of Doctor Baruch Goldstein, which is located just outside of Hebron. The call for the tomb’s desecration came hours after police arrested a young man who waved a picture of Rabbi Meir Kahane during a Megilla reading at the site. The arrest led to confrontations between police and other worshippers.

Doctor Baruch Goldstein killed 29 Arab worshippers in the Tomb of the Patriarchs on Purim of 1994, exactly 13 years ago. While many area residents denounce his actions, some claim that he saved the Jewish community from attack, and have made his tomb a site of pilgrimage and group prayer.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: "Peace Now" Nazis Call to Desecrate Goldstein Tomb
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 11:38:51 PM »
The police were also videotaping the worshippers to find out there identity.  It really sucks when you get arrested for waving a picture of the Rav in the holy land.  What has the world come to?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: "Peace Now" Nazis Call to Desecrate Goldstein Tomb
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »
are they the ones in the first picture? or are all the pictures of the peace now group?