Author Topic: Feds warn of terror plotting against NYC subways!  (Read 675 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Feds warn of terror plotting against NYC subways!
« on: November 26, 2008, 07:56:27 PM »
Federal authorities are warning law enforcement personnel of a possible terror plot against the New York City subway system during the holiday season.

An internal memo obtained by The Associated Press says the FBI has received a "plausible but unsubstantiated" report that al-Qaida terrorists in late September may have discussed attacking the subway system.

Anti-terror agencies say they have no specific details to confirm the plot has moved "beyond aspirational planning," but are issuing the alert out of concern that an attack could come during the holiday season," warns the memo, which is dated Tuesday.

While federal agencies often issue all sorts of advisory warnings, the language of this one is particularly forceful.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Feds warn of terror plotting against NYC subways!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »
We wouldn't need all these alerts if we simply deport all the quranimals.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 10:46:30 PM »
Take care of yourselves over there and if you see something suspicious on the subway, get off!.  NYC is the number one target next to D.C. and they will wait until people aren't paying attention.  9-12 was the safest day in America but now it's getting very dangerous!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 04:24:14 AM »
I truly believe that if these sub-vermin could set off an atomic bomb in the city of their choosing they would certainly do it.  Should Ahmadinejad be allowed to develop an atomic bomb, G-d forbid, then the truly unthinkable will come to pass.  If you think times are bad now! 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »
If President Bush did anything right he kept us safe at home. Now that Bush is on the way out I think we sadly may see activity against the United States on the rise again. Bushes successor seems to think he can talk his way out of terrorist problems something that will only invite 9-11 type attacks. We are headed into rough times and I only pray that we don't see larges scale activity that would kill or injure large numbers of people. We need to be alert  and hope local government will pickup the slack here in New York and keep the pressure up against acts of terrorism.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »
This is a problem for me cause I work for the subways

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 02:29:11 PM »
We wouldn't need all these alerts if we simply deport all the quranimals.

How do u suppose they do that Angry?? America just elected a muslim in. >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates