Author Topic: The inside threat to America  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
The inside threat to America
« on: November 16, 2008, 01:25:10 PM »
With all of the attention that is being focused on the threats from abroad, and by Muslim extremists, I don't see much attention being paid to the home grown terrorist threats that we face.

The Oklahoma city bombing was carried out right under our noses by young white American males. Their warped ideals lead to the slaughter of many innocent victims. Many of the groups that spawn this type of hate seem to be able to fly under the radar under they pop up to carry out their evil plans. For a few moments they are on the news, but seem to be quickly forgotten.

Although, on the surface. these groups do not appear to be as much of a danger they remain active and rabidly anti Jewish. Because they can blend in to American culture with greater ease than some other groups, this makes them even more of a threat. I can only hope that the Intelligence agencies of the United States and Americans in general,  will start keeping a better eye on these groups than we seem to be.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: The inside threat to America
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 04:38:55 AM »
The problem is that the media and the Clinton Administration focused so much in the 1990's on this when the Arab Muslim threat was looming.  These groups do not have the sophistication to carry out major attacks.  The Viper Militia in Phoenix (which I don't think was even a racist group) couldn't carry out large scale attacks.  Neither could the Montana Freemen.  The groups that have been a worry are the CSA Covenant Sword Arms, the Order and the Gordon Kahl types.  These mainly came out of the Farm Crisis in the 1980's where Nazis exploited the pain that small farmers and loggers were feeling from losing their livelihoods.  Even if you count the Robert Matthews, Richard Butlers and Buford Furrows of the world, they pale in comparison to one IED.  These groups are being watched A LOT and I just see them now as almost irrelevant. 

Islam is also a religion, which makes it more of a danger.  Not only that but they have the support and complicity of 1.1 billion people.  I'm being generous by leaving out the remaining 100 million Muslims.  They also have nations behind them, developing nuclear weapons.  They are running nations that take in trillions of dollars of oil money.  They have children in western countries at a rate faster than the non Muslims living in those countries.  They also have large scale organizations, legal groups and are legitimized by western media.

The Nazis make money off CD and book sales and most have been bankrupted by the Southern Poverty Law center.

Another thing is that some of those so called militia groups were thrown in by the media as racist and Nazi groups.  Many came to being in the mid 1990's in response to the Brady Bill and the assault weapons ban.  I went to gun shows in the 1990's and the booths with Nazi helmets and flags were one out of one hundred.  Even Gordon Kahl had to break off from the Posse Comitatus in North Dakota because the other members would not listen to his anti-Semitism. 

I hear you but I see them as important and numerous as people who go to unicorn conventions.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 05:01:35 AM »
And in regards to the Oklahoma City bombing.  Did you know that Terry Nichols was not able to make successful bombs?  He took a trip to the Phillipines and stayed in the same hotel as Ramzi Youssef ( the mastermind bomber behind the 1993 WTC attack) at the same time.  When he came back to America, Nichols knew how to make successful bombs. 

There were also reports of a Middle Eastern man involved in the bombing who was John Doe #2.  That part of the case has never been solved. 

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 06:00:05 PM »
I did not know those facts in regard to the Oklahoma bombing...very interesting.

The one thing that did come to mind as I read your post was if any of the Islamic terror groups might use disillusioned Americans as cannon fodder in their war against the west. Many of the Mexican drug cartels now use seniors, disabled persons and others who do not fit he "profile" to smuggle drugs and weapons into the USA...I meet some of these people in my work with drug addicts...Some could not resist dipping int the stash just a bit.

If Al quadia or and of the other groups took this to the next level,,,,why not set up what would appear to be a home grown group, that is just a "front" for their next action.? Some people have told me that I have a suspicious mind, so maybe I'm just out on a limb.

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 09:13:00 PM »
I did not know those facts in regard to the Oklahoma bombing...very interesting.

The one thing that did come to mind as I read your post was if any of the Islamic terror groups might use disillusioned Americans as cannon fodder in their war against the west. Many of the Mexican drug cartels now use seniors, disabled persons and others who do not fit he "profile" to smuggle drugs and weapons into the USA...I meet some of these people in my work with drug addicts...Some could not resist dipping int the stash just a bit.

If Al quadia or and of the other groups took this to the next level,,,,why not set up what would appear to be a home grown group, that is just a "front" for their next action.? Some people have told me that I have a suspicious mind, so maybe I'm just out on a limb.

I dont understand this logic?   You really think our government is ignoring terrorists that are born in the USA???

Both the American and European Intelligence have said... over and over.... that the biggest threat comes from within... and thats where their focus is.

I have heard the CIA say numerous times that the next terrorist threat will come from cells that already exist here in the USA... and the members may very well be citizens.

In the UK... the Muslims who were responsible for 7/7 were MOSTLY home-grown..... they were NOT born abroad.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 03:55:42 AM »
My husband and I have a Christian friend that finishes basements. He was hired for a job in St. Louis where he witnessed the children of a Muslim family watching hate the Jews shows every day. He was shocked at the hate and murder that was being encouraged through the children's shows they watched. That is here in America, which they were also being conditioned to hate. Terror from within is definitely what is happening.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 11:42:27 AM »
My husband and I have a Christian friend that finishes basements. He was hired for a job in St. Louis where he witnessed the children of a Muslim family watching hate the Jews shows every day. He was shocked at the hate and murder that was being encouraged through the children's shows they watched. That is here in America, which they were also being conditioned to hate. Terror from within is definitely what is happening.

Yes.... the propoganda is already here in the US.  Much of it is funded by our Saudi friends. 

And by the way... some of the textbooks used in Muslim schools in America teach that Jesus will return and kill all the Jews...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

It's very possible.  I know that American Nazi groups have been in contact with Islamic groups.  There was a Wired article from about 12 years ago that talked about groups boasting that they were in contact with Osama Bin Laden.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »

I'm sorry if I was not clear in my post.

Of course there are a great many home grown muslim groups that are a grave threat...of that there is no dought. My concern are groups such as the KKK and other anti Jewish groups that seem to have been negected my the media, I hope that the government would be keeping a watchfull eye on them.

Everyone missed the signs that lead to 9/11

I dont understand this logic?   You really think our government is ignoring terrorists that are born in the USA???

Both the American and European Intelligence have said... over and over.... that the biggest threat comes from within... and thats where their focus is.

I have heard the CIA say numerous times that the next terrorist threat will come from cells that already exist here in the USA... and the members may very well be citizens.

In the UK... the Muslims who were responsible for 7/7 were MOSTLY home-grown..... they were NOT born abroad.

The Doctor

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »
The Oklahoma City bombing was not an attack on America.  It was an attack on the corrupt American government.

McViegh's acts were wrong, but his anger was completely understandable.

Furthermore, McViegh was not a member of some enormous group of likeminded peole.

He was a loner.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »
I would say that any act of the magnitude of the Oklahoma bombing is a de facto attack on America. Although his anger may have been directed at the Government, it was an entire city and nation that mourned.

The Doctor

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
Although his anger may have been directed at the Government, it was an entire city and nation that mourned.

I thinking you're being a bit melodramatic.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 12:22:22 AM »
If you are saying we should focus more time on NON-Islamic terrorism.... then I think thats terrible judgment.

Of the terrorism plots in the last 10 years.... both domestic and international... over 90% were Muslims.  That means that a Muslim is 667 times more likely to be a terrorist than a non-muslim.  (Assuming 1.5% of the population is Muslim)

This includes the beltway sniper... who was Muslim.
The mass murder in salt lake mall last year was Muslim.
The massive plot of 7 Muslims to destroy the Sears Tower, federal buildings last year. (They were homegrown)
etc etc etc

The only large-scale terrorist event that WASNT related to Islam was that Korean student who who was involved in the Virginia Tech Massacre.... but he was a lone wacko.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 01:00:44 AM »
If you are saying we should focus more time on NON-Islamic terrorism.... then I think thats terrible judgment.

Of the terrorism plots in the last 10 years.... both domestic and international... over 90% were Muslims.  That means that a Muslim is 667 times more likely to be a terrorist than a non-muslim.  (Assuming 1.5% of the population is Muslim)

This includes the beltway sniper... who was Muslim.
The mass murder in salt lake mall last year was Muslim.
The massive plot of 7 Muslims to destroy the Sears Tower, federal buildings last year. (They were homegrown)
etc etc etc

The only large-scale terrorist event that WASNT related to Islam was that Korean student who who was involved in the Virginia Tech Massacre.... but he was a lone wacko.

But we still don't really know the details of the Anthrax terrorist of 2001... I really wish we could crack that case...

"
In mid-2008, the FBI narrowed its focus to Bruce Edwards Ivins, a scientist who worked at the government's biodefense labs at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland. Ivins had been told about the impending prosecution and died from an overdose of "Tylenol with Codeine," which was reported as a suicide on August 1, 2008.[1][2]
"

muman613

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

09-11-01
    THIS IS NEXT
    TAKE PENACILIN NOW
    DEATH TO AMERICA
    DEATH TO ISRAEL
    ALLAH IS GREAT

09-11-01
    YOU CAN NOT STOP US.
    WE HAVE THIS ANTHRAX.
    YOU DIE NOW.
    ARE YOU AFRAID?
    DEATH TO AMERICA.
    DEATH TO ISRAEL.
    ALLAH IS GREAT.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2008, 01:09:23 AM »
There are credible threats of domestic terrorism, and many have been foiled that we don't hear about in the mainstream media.  I've done research on this.  The main domestic threats come from muslim communities and front organizations.  Check out Brigitte Gabrielle and Act for America for more information on this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 01:12:00 AM »
There are credible threats of domestic terrorism, and many have been foiled that we don't hear about in the mainstream media.  I've done research on this.  The main domestic threats come from muslim communities and front organizations.  Check out Brigitte Gabrielle and Act for America for more information on this.

Anything that is foiled is usually covered up to some degree by our media... since they dont want to give credit to the current administration.  That may change in the near future.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »

Anything that is foiled is usually covered up to some degree by our media... since they dont want to give credit to the current administration.  That may change in the near future.

I agree with you, absolutely.  The plots that are foiled will be held up by the media as proof that Obama is a great American president.  I would also add that less plots will be foiled.  The jihadists will have more success in the near future. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 03:10:37 AM »
The Oklahoma City bombing was not an attack on America.  It was an attack on the corrupt American government.

McViegh's acts were wrong, but his anger was completely understandable.

Furthermore, McViegh was not a member of some enormous group of likeminded peole.

He was a loner.

That's true but it's still possible that McVeigh and Nichols had help from Islamic groups.  That isn't a conspiracy but from many FBI and domestic security statements from people who were involved in the investigation.  McVeigh was not a loner.  He worked with Terry Nichols and they didn't have enough evidence on his brother.  Also, the guy who made a plea bargain and was also involved got 10 years.  His name was Michael Fortier. 
McVeigh read the Turner Diaries which is a book where white people kill Jews and blacks in a revolution.  At the same time, he also had literature from the Jewish Gun Owners of America so he was more of a confused anti-government guy.  Anger against the government at that time was understandable and so were many of the militia groups but Nazis tried to capture some of that anger.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 03:11:50 AM »

Very true!

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 03:15:46 AM »

I agree with you, absolutely.  The plots that are foiled will be held up by the media as proof that Obama is a great American president.  I would also add that less plots will be foiled.  The jihadists will have more success in the near future. 

They will attack America again.  Bush at least had these Muzzie bums against the ropes (although he didn't do enough) and Obama will close Guantanamo and stop water boarding among other things.  It won't happen right away but they will strike when they feel like they could destroy us for good with a couple of mushroom clouds.  What if Iran blows up Dallas and says, "give us a trillion dollars or we'll hit NY".  It's not impossible

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
I think it is worse than that. I think Obama will meet behind close doors and render America useless as they attack the United States. He will help them. What a scary future. America has turned her back on God and now awaits God's judgement or chastisement. eeek...