Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 7, 2008.  (Read 9476 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 7, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:54:34 PM »
Shalom,

The recent attack in India and against the Settlers in Israel have lead to a bit of an internal dilemma for me. On the one hand, I would like to see justice served by destroying those people who would take Innocent loves. On the other hand, I remember G-ds admonishment to the angels not to sing as the Egyptians drown in the Red Sea because they too were his children. How do righteous people combat evil and hate without becoming evil and hateful ourselves?  I have seen my own anger bleed through into other areas of my life after just seeing the news about these hideous attacks.  I pray and meditate on this which ,of course, helps. but it is still a struggle at times to honer G-Ds command to not rejoice completely in the defeat of those who wish to harm others.

Thank you.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »
Dear Chaim when we take power in Israel How would you go about removing the Arabic out of all the manufactured products and road signs??? There would be a huge up roar over this because people think that these Animals have a right to live in Israel. Even the Leftist and Secular think that they have rights. Mulslims sit in very important positions incuding:

Salim Jurban a Muslim Nazi who was selected as a Permanent member of the Supreme Court in 2004

Major General Hussein Fares, Commander of Israel's Border Police

Major General Yosef Mishlav, Head of Homeland Security as Israel's Home Front Commander

Bedouin Ismail Khaldi appointed Israeli consul to San Francisco in 2006
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Jef1

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »
Dear JTF Forum,
   I agree with some of what you say but why do you say that blacks never had a culture?  It is unquestionable that many of the Egyptians were negroes. Just look at the photo below of the first pharoh of Egypt and of other negro Egyptians. They have wide noses and big lips. They look like negroes for sure. If you say that the pics are fake, anyone can go to a museum or book and see the same thing:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 08:59:10 PM by Jef1 »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2008, 09:08:42 PM »
Hi Chaim, I can't even begin to tell you haw broken I was over the death of the Lubavitcher Shliach and his wife in India. Unfortunately with the evil regimes that currently are in power, it doesn't look like his blood will be avenged. I have to tell you that I do not feel the same way about that Teitelbaum Satmar that was killed there. we at JTF have differences with the Israeli govt too but for different reasons than the evil satmar community does. Look at the chilul hashem the satmars created when they made it public that no zionists should be involved with the satmars body and no Israeli flag should be on the coffin. I saw it reported on Fox news. The Lubavitcher Rabbi and his wife were much holier than the satmar yet their families had no problem with the israeli flag on their coffins. Chaim, I think we have to have a serious discussion about the evil satmar beasts and all the problems they create. Again I can't repeat enough how saddened I am about the Deaths of Rabbi Holtzberg and his wife Rivka. May we merit to finally bring redemption for the jewish people in their memories.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2008, 04:21:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do you think that Hashem created all of the other planets in our solar system but did not create any life on them? Do you think that G-d intends for mankind to colonize the planets in outer space and spread the human race to them?

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2008, 08:39:00 AM »
Do you feel that their is any possibility that Columbus or some of his crew were Jews escaping the Spanish Inquisition?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:10:34 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2008, 09:56:24 AM »
Dear Chaim,

If there had been a Kahanist government in Israel around the time of the U.S. Civil War, how would that government responded to the war, and are there any actions that would have been taken?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West.

Minuteman

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
Who do you blame more for the nazi atrocities?  Germans, Europeans, United States, FDR, Churchill, or Jews.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
Jews were expelled from Spain in 1492. And this date also ushered in the beginning of the Golden Age in Spain. Chaim, why do you think that G-d refused to punish the Spaniards for what they did to the Jews? He even appeared to "reward" them by allowing Spain to have the greatest and most prosperous period in its history, the Spanish Golden Age. Doesn't the Torah say "I'll bless them who bless you and curse them who curse you?" Thanks for your thoughts.