Author Topic: Please leave sticky for a day or 2, Chaim and everyone I need prayers right away  (Read 1053 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://news.aol.com/article/protesters-wounded-in-bangkok-explosion/262896

I am staying at the US Airbase until this is over, whenever it will be over, until the airport is cleared I can't leave. It is so frustrating.  >:(

Protesters Wounded in Bangkok Explosion
By AMBIKA AHUJA
AP
posted: 19 MINUTES AGO
comments: 25
filed under: World News
PrintShare
Text SizeAAA
BANGKOK, Thailand (Nov. 30) - Unidentified assailants set off explosions at anti-government protest sites Sunday, wounding 51 people and raising fears of widening confrontations in Thailand's worst political crisis that has strangled its economy and shut down its airports.
The first blast occurred inside Prime Minister Somchai Wongsawat's office compound, which protesters seized in August and have held ever since. Suriyasai Katasiya, a spokesman for the protest group, said a grenade landed on the roof of a tent under which protesters were resting, rolled down to the ground and exploded.
Civil Unrest in Thailand

AFP/Getty Images
500 photos

Previous

Next
A protester mans a check-point set up with luggage trolleys and shields on a flyover leading to the besieged Suvarnabhumi international airport in Bangkok on November 30, 2008. Thailand s government will struggle to survive protests crippling the country, with analysts saying it will have to walk a fine line to prevent either a coup or a bloddy end to the turmoil. AFP PHOTO/HOANG DINH Nam (Photo credit should read HOANG DINH NAM/AFP/Getty Images)

Scroll up

Scroll down
(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)
Surachet Sathitniramai at the Narenthorn Medical Center said nine of the injured were hospitalized, including four in serious condition.
Twenty-minutes after the compound attack, two more blasts rocked an anti-government television station but there were no injuries, Suriyasai said.
In another pre-dawn strike, an explosive device detonated on the road near the main entrance to the domestic Don Muang airport. Surachet and an Associated Press television cameraman said two people were wounded.
No one claimed responsibility for the blasts but Suriyasai blamed the government.
Tensions were rising as a pro-government group scheduled to hold a rally in the heart of Bangkok later Sunday to express its support for Somchai, who is operating out of the northern city of Chiang Mai.
The prime minister has been reluctant to use force to evict the demonstrators from the People's Alliance for Democracy, who on Tuesday night overran Suvarnabhumi airport, the country's main international gateway and one of the busiest airports in the world.
The alliance seized the domestic Don Muang airport a day later, severing the capital from all commercial air traffic and virtually paralyzing the government.
The demonstrators say they will not leave until Somchai resigns, accusing him of being a puppet for ousted Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, the original hate figure for the alliance.
"Brothers and sisters, please be patient. As soon as the government is out of power, we will go home immediately," said an alliance leader Chamlong Srimuang in a speech.
Somchai has appeared at a loss on how to end the crisis but still refuses to step down. The police have their hands tied because of Somchai's reluctance to use force and the military's refusal to get involved, creating the worst political deadlock in the country's history that is taking a severe toll on its economy and reputation.
Hundreds of flights have been canceled, stranding up to 100,000 travelers, devastating the country's tourism-dependent economy and disrupting schedules and budgets of airlines around the world.
Some airlines were using the airport at the U-Tapao naval base, about 90 miles (140 kilometers) southeast of Bangkok. But authorities there were overwhelmed with hundreds of screaming and shoving passengers cramming into the small facility, trying to get their bags scanned through a single X-ray machine.
All rescue flights — to Moscow, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Phuket — were delayed, some by several hours. The parking lot was jammed with buses, taxis and vans. The Red Cross set up a tent in the parking area where women handed out sandwiches.
Deputy Prime Minister Olarn Chaipravat, who oversees economic affairs, said foreign tourist arrivals next year was expected to fall by half to about 6 million, resulting in 1 million job losses in the crucial tourism industry.
The Federation of Thai Industries has estimated the takeover of the airports is costing the country $57 million to $85 million a day. Some of its members have suggested they might not pay taxes to protest the standoff.
"The situation has gone from bad to worse, signaling that it (the government) is incompetent at ensuring peace and order," the Thai Chamber of Commerce said in a statement Saturday.
Some Thais are looking to the judiciary for a way out of the crisis. The Constitutional Court is expected to rule as soon as next week on whether three parties in the governing coalition including Somchai's People's Power Party committed electoral fraud.
If found guilty, the parties would be dissolved immediately, and executive members including Somchai would be barred from politics for five years. Non-executive members could, however, switch to another party.
Others are counting on the monarchy to end the standoff. The revered King Bhumibol Adulyadej, who has repeatedly brought calm in times of turbulence during his 62-year reign, will give his annual birthday-eve speech on Dec. 4.
"No one else can fix this. The country is so divided. The only uniting figure we have is the king. If he tells both sides to step back, they will," said a 36-year-old coffee shop owner Natta Siritanond.
Associated Press reporters Nicholas Tatro, Vijay Joshi and Michael Casey contributed to this report.
Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2008-11-29 14:24:51

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Done and done. Keep us posted, brother.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                                              בס''ד

May G-d protect you and get you out of there.

You are certainly in our prayers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
MasterWolf1,

You are in my prayers. Please stay safe and keep in contact...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
May G-d protect you from evil.

You're in our prayers.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I was worried about you when I heard about what was happening over there.  May G-d protect you and bring you back to us quickly and in good health.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well its good to hear your in a U.S airbase that should keep you safe until you can leave. It sounds like its a real mess over there. Just make your way out of there as soon as your able MW. Your in our prayers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I will keep you in my paryers.  I hope your home safe very soon.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Take care of yourself. The Thai (non-Muslim) people are kind people and hopefully will leave Westerners out of this.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Masterwolf. Just hang on there and you will be home soon. As long as you are not among muzzies, everything will turn out fine. Hope you get back home safely soon.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
May G-d bless you and protect you brother. You are in my prayers.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 06:52:15 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
You are safe at the US Airbase. I pray for your safe return.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Poor Wolf, of COURSE I am praying you OUT of there!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Stay safe brother Wolf. You are in our prayers.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Hang in there. Don't leave the base. But also be careful around the base. You never know the extent of their sneakiness.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I am praying for your safety. We all need you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hey guys and gals thanks for the prayers, but I got an update.  It is now almost 3:30 PM Monday afternoon, and was able to contact the U.S. Embassy, I called and spoke to a representative, and told the situation I am in and what is my best option, I don't want to abandon my work but I also want to make sure that I am safe and unharmed in anyway and he told me if right now I am on the premises of the base then that is my safest point like a safety net.  And let this blow over they are not going after tourists, and you are right DWI they are not Muzzies so violence is not in their nature, all I do is sit tight and relax finish what I am doing and see by the 28.  If there is any at all slight chance it gets completely out of hand that I am in harms way, the base can fly me to another base in S.E. Asia and through that a flight to Tokyo and the return flight home.

I think though our nation should learn something about what the Thai are doing here, they are angry the government is taking so much from workers to give to the poor peasants. Hmm sounds familar.. Barak??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Praying....

Psalms 91
Psalms 91
Psalms 91
Psalms 91
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל