Author Topic: Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stamped  (Read 1530 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't know if this issue has made it on to the forum but this is a preview of just how fast the ship is sinking. When I heard about the store stampede I half jokingly said to myself what black neighborhood was that in and when I heard Valley Stream Long Island my wondering was over. Valley Stream years ago was one of the best shopping centers around. Modern safe when opened however over the years as the neighborhoods in eastern Queens and West Nassau has become inhabited by blacks and other minorities the levels of violence has hit the roof. Shootings robberies and other violent crime are not uncommon. I have been told by people living there that they now would rather go into the shopping centers in the Flatlands of Brooklyn along the Belt Parkway since its much safer. What exactly is so defective with black society that they could push a door down on another person and walk right over him and trample him to death with no thought of it in the least. How evil could they be that some became irate when the store had to be closed for an investigation. Could you only imagine if filthy animals like this really reared up what you would have in a place like New York or Washington DC. Here they were only after a 100 buck TV or video game what if it was something more vital. Humans should really think twice before attempting to shop with the animals and the zoo keepers in the stores had better get better training when working with dangerous animals. The pictures in the link are very telling.
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/11/28/2008-11-28_worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:06:20 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I heard about this. It's just one of the wonderful perks of living amongst shvartzas.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Emphasis on black.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Soon all of America will look like that.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Those Long Islander's........ :o

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
The shvugs do it to themselves! This was sickening, though. He was still opening the door! :o Valley Stream, L.I. is real hellhole though, especially with Green Acres Mall. This is another disaster area.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I heard about this on Friday.  What a horrific story.  This poor guy, 34 years old died because people were anxious to get the best deals on products that they can't afford anyway.  What a disgrace.  Talk about a meaningless death.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Emphasis on black.

Better believe it, Valley Stream has completely turned over in the last 10 years. It looks more like Jamaica now...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
I didn't even know what a Black Friday was. I thought it had something to do with falling stock market indices.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
That area's awful..(Valley Stream) It used to be filled with Italians and Greeks, and some Jews. This never happened when they were there, and that mall has been around for decades.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I didn't even know what a Black Friday was. I thought it had something to do with falling stock market indices.

It's when retailers finally make profits for the year, so they are coming from the red to the black in their books.  Or it's when blacks from NY trample you so they can get $100 off a TV. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

It's when retailers finally make profits for the year, so they are coming from the red to the black in their books.  Or it's when blacks from NY trample you so they can get $100 off a TV. 

Can I use that when I HAVE TO >:( teach Ape History Month in February? :::D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
 :laugh: :::D
Can you imagine what the reaction would be?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

They might try to trample him

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

They might try to trample him
:laugh: :::D
Can you imagine what the reaction would be?

These people are more racist/anti-Semitic than anyone! >:( On Wednesday, I got called a racist, simply because I didn't let some little shvug have his way! >:( Is EVERYTHING racist? >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If you've ever worked as a cashier you'll know that yes, everything is racist.  :laugh: