Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach hates peace" - the daily anti-JTF video (11/26)  (Read 656 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                                      בס''ד

Peace Now's latest daily video against us:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:00:20 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach hates peace" - the daily anti-JTF video
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »
I wish that they would have the courage to put English subtitles on the videos...Are they afraid of a real debate with Americans?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach hates peace" - the daily anti-JTF video (11/26)
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 01:07:34 AM »
"Peace now" guys are intellectually dishonest morons.  Why can't they advocate the return of Kashmiri Pandit Hindus to their homeland which is the muslim occupied Kashmir?  Why can't they fight for the rights of Coptic Christians in Egypt and for the rights of Zorastrans in muslim Iran?

These evil monsters would have fought against all Biblical prophets had they lived in those days!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach hates peace" - the daily anti-JTF video (11/26)
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »
This 'Honlohoho1' creep has been responding to my messages. I try to tell him the way it is but he is such a fool. Peace now has got these cretins brainwashed that Judaism is wrong and Arabs are right. It seems suicidal to me, but hey... He wants to eat Pita Bread on Pesach and drive on Shabbat wherever he likes, its freedom baby! I tried to explain that 'freedom' is not only being able to do what you want when you want, it means being responsible for perpetuating freedom and life.

Israel faces an existential threat. The only thing which makes Israel strong is its Jewish identity. I will not cease to fight for a Jewish Israel till my last breath.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14