Author Topic: Bodies Of Jewish Victims Bore The Maximum Torture Marks - Indian Doctors  (Read 716 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
This is very very sad.... The muslim animals indeed brutally tortured Jews in Mumbai Chabad house!  May God avenge their blood!

The other doctor, who had also conducted the post-mortem of the victims, said: "Of all the bodies, the Israeli victims bore the maximum torture marks. It was clear that they were killed on the 26th itself. It was obvious that they were tied up and tortured before they were killed. It was so bad that I do not want to go over the details even in my head again," he said.

Full article:
http://www.rediff.com/news/2008/nov/30mumterror-doctors-shocked-at-hostagess-torture.htm

Doctors shocked at hostages's torture

Krishnakumar P and Vicky Nanjappa in Mumbai | November 30, 2008 | 19:53 IST

They said that just one look at the bodies of the dead hostages as well as terrorists showed it was a battle of attrition that was fought over three days at the Oberoi and the Taj hotels in Mumbai.

Doctors working in a hospital where all the bodies, including that of the terrorists, were taken said they had not seen anything like this in their lives.

"Bombay has a long history of terror. I have seen bodies of riot victims, gang war and previous terror attacks like bomb blasts. But this was entirely different. It was shocking and disturbing," a doctor said.

Asked what was different about the victims of the incident, another doctor said: "It was very strange. I have seen so many dead bodies in my life, and was yet traumatised. A bomb blast victim's body might have been torn apart and could be a very disturbing sight. But the bodies of the victims in this attack bore such signs about the kind of violence of urban warfare that I am still unable to put my thoughts to words," he said.

Asked specifically if he was talking of torture marks, he said: "It was apparent that most of the dead were tortured. What shocked me were the telltale signs showing clearly how the hostages were executed in cold blood," one doctor said.

The other doctor, who had also conducted the post-mortem of the victims, said: "Of all the bodies, the Israeli victims bore the maximum torture marks. It was clear that they were killed on the 26th itself. It was obvious that they were tied up and tortured before they were killed. It was so bad that I do not want to go over the details even in my head again," he said.

Corroborating the doctors' claims about torture was the information that the Intelligence Bureau had about the terror plan. "During his interrogation, Ajmal Kamal said they were specifically asked to target the foreigners, especially the Israelis," an IB source said.

It is also said that the Israeli hostages were killed on the first day as keeping them hostage for too long would have focused too much international attention. "They also might have feared the chances of Israeli security agencies taking over the operations at the Nariman House," he reasoned.

On the other hand, there is enough to suggest that the terrorists also did not meet a clean, death.

The doctors who conducted the post mortem said the bodies of the terrorists were beyond recognition. "Their faces were beyond recognition."

There was no way of identifying them," he said. Asked how, if this is the case, they knew the bodies were indeed those of the terrorists, he said: "The security forces that brought the bodies told us that those were the bodies of the terrorists," he said, adding there was no other way they could have identified the bodies.

An intelligence agency source added: "One of the terrorists was shot through either eye."

A senior National Security Guard officer, who had earlier explained the operation in detail to rediff.com, said the commandos went all out after they ascertained that there were no more hostages left. When asked if the commandos attempted to capture them alive at that stage, he replied: "Unko bachana kaun chahega (Who will want to save them)?"
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Bodies Of Jewish Victims Bore The Maximum Torture Marks - Indian Doctors
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 02:05:34 AM »
This is horrible.  Just horrible.  And I know this will be covered up by the mainstream media. 

I hope the Muzzie terrorists spend an eternity in the same pain they caused these innocent souls.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:16:35 AM »
Horrible, sickening, WHEN WILL OUR GOVERNMENTS of the world will say we have had it up to here with these Muzzies and kick them all of them the hell out, I don't want to hear "what about the good ones" THERE IS NO SUCH THING THEY ARE VILE ANIMALS.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »
I am so sick of these terrible attacks. The MSM isn't reporting them, but the one who matters sees them, and is taking note.  These monsters have no idea how to give gifts to humanity, all they focus on is hate, death, and destruction.  Their day is coming!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »
IJTs and Pak666 terrorists always make the ghastly torture marks on the bodies of their hostages before or after killing them.

An Indian Airlines Plane was hijacked by the IJTs to Khandahar at the behest of Slumbad way back in end Dec'1999. Then instead of handing back the arrested IJT's, if Khandahar and Slumbad were to be nuked, then all hostages could have been saved. Then there would have been no Bamyan, no WTC and Saddam would have surrendered without a war. In one bold and single step, the earth would have been much better by now.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »
Thank God, at least the baby escaped from these monsters and it brings a little bit of consolation. It also reminds me of mohammed torturing and murdering innocent Jews of Arabia.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »
Thank G-d, at least the baby escaped from these monsters and it brings a little bit of consolation. It also reminds me of mohammed torturing and murdering innocent Jews of Arabia.

Yes, muslims are very brave when torturing and beheading civilians.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana