Author Topic: Strategies to Crush Islam  (Read 1479 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Strategies to Crush Islam
« on: December 02, 2008, 10:02:42 PM »
I think we need to put our minds together and work on a plan to crush Islam. I realize this sounds like an impossible feat because Islam constitutes a majority of the worlds population. But Islam is a curse on humanity and a detestable belief system in the eyes of our One L-rd Hashem.

I propose a couple of ideas:

1) Islam should not be allowed into the school systems.

2) 'Moderate Muslims' must stand up and press for reforms in their holy books. I realize that the radicals will not allow this but at least a wedge will be created between those who believe in the 'new islam' and the 'traditional islam'.

3) If there are no 'moderate muslims' we need to infiltrate the mosques with imams who will not teach the genocidal murdering aspect of Islam.

4) If we could infiltrate the mosques and place monitors on what Imams are saying we may be able to keep a finger on the pulse of domestic and international terrorists.

5) When a terrorist cell is discovered it should be crushed with zeal.

6) We should generate much information on the internet which will confuse the average muslim. This information should provide a more humane version of Islam, without the kill the infidel motif.

7) We should reach out to those muslims who are not rabid believers in the Mohammudean way and provide them with a path to spirituality of life and good.

I am sure that others her can contribute some good ideas... Lets hear them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Strategies to Crush Islam
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:23:37 PM »
My idea is to try to turn Western liberal youth against Islamic stringencies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 10:29:29 PM »
As Chaim said energy independence is important to lessen Muslim birth rates by not giving their societies all that oil money.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »
1.  Bomb Iran.

2.  Annihilate all of the terrorist groups.

3.  MAKE OIL AS WORTHLESS AS SAND.

4.  Bomb Mecca.  

5.  Destroy the mosques.

6.  Capitalize their countries.  A little free enterprise goes a long way.

7.  Send in the missionaries.  Create a spiritual vacuum then convert them.

8.  Make no provisions for islam in any public institution.

9.  Re-educate their children.

10.  Ban any veils, burkas, or hijabs for women.

That should be at least a good start.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:46:59 PM »
1.  Bomb Iran.

4.  Bomb Mecca.  

5.  Destroy the mosques.

bombing mosques etc will only increase the number of muslims.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 10:47:30 PM »
As Chaim said energy independence is important to lessen Muslim birth rates by not giving their societies all that oil money.

they have high birthrates even when living in poverty.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »
Do you belong to a mosque?  ^-^

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 11:55:09 PM »
Islamic societies are anti-Semetic and anti-American from top to bottom.  When you have the former prime minister of Malaysia saying that the Jews rule the world when Malaysia has never been affected by Israel and the Jews and you have Pakistanis and Muslims Indians torturing and killing Jews and their intelligence services say that the Jews killed their own, you can see that there is no reconciliation and no negotiation with these types of people.  We are talking about the upper intelligentsia of these societies, never mind the Muslim and Arab streets. 

They will nuke us no doubt, so get yourself situated out of the cities within the next few years.  We have a president who will not respond to a nuclear attack and will try to hunt down a couple people until the next one and the next one. 

JTF needs to get behind Palin to show an alternative to naive and corrupt leaders.  Also, oil should be rendered useless as Ruby and Chaim said.  I'm also worried about Obama creating a huge power vacuum from his incompetence and Nazis coming to power because of it.

I would also get out of L.A. Miami, D.C. Chicago or NY because those are direct targets. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »
My idea is to try to turn Western liberal youth against Islamic stringencies.

They won't.  They would rather die than be called racist.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 12:12:10 AM »
Do you belong to a mosque?  ^-^
???

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 12:42:16 AM »
1.  Bomb Iran.

4.  Bomb Mecca.  

5.  Destroy the mosques.

1- Bombing Iran will not crush Islam, but it will be neccessary to prevent a nuclear disaster.
2- Anihilate all terrorist groups. That's very good. But that's what's America is already doing and it seems it is taking very long.
3- Make oil useless by not buying it. Good idea, but how?
4- Bombing Meca would perhaps weaken their faith, but it should be done by a regular air force of a sovereign country. If done by individuals it would only distract attention from Islamic terror towards the ones who did it.
5- Destroying mosques is not good. They'll just say we are terrorists like them.
6- Capitalism may change them, but it may also make them stronger.
7-Missionaries? Converting them to what? To Noahidism? It would be good, but it'll take a long time to teach them the Noahides Laws, especially the prohibition of murder....
8- Make no provision for Islam in institutions. Not good. It may be a victory for Leftist and a backfire on Jews.
9 and 10. The same. It could be backfire on Jews. Not good to ban Halal, Leftist would also ban Kosher.

And, even if you disagree, my idea is sending the liberal western antireligious against them. If we spread the word about Islamic stringencies on Arabs States... the liberal atheists, gay marriage activists and the like would turn against them. BTW they'd be busy with Islam, and we could get rid of their activities in the West.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 01:24:41 AM »
Assuming an extreme right-wing regime were in place.... (Would need a catastrophe for this to happen) we could follow some basic steps below.

Step 1:   Ban immigration from majority-Islam countries.  (Easier to do then banning individuals who follow Islam from immigrating)

Step 2:  Reclassify Islam as a political movement and not a religion.  This will allow practical limitations on Islam and would still be within the guidelines of our constitution.

step 3:  Use Step 2 as a springboard to classify Islam as a 'Hateful' and/or discriminatory political movement... which can be used to outlaw it altogether.  (Wouldn't work in the US but in extreme situations.. it may work in other countries that have 'hate' laws)

Again... these steps could never be achieved unless an extreme right-wing party... I.E.  Geert Wilders Dutch People's Party had the kind of power that the democrats have now.  And again... we'd need huge economic and social turmoil to trigger it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
Invade all Muzzie countries from all the sides and their oil resources should be internationalized.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 05:12:07 PM »
I have heard that they are calling for Muslim Prayer rooms in Catholic Schools. This sick Murderous Death Cult will stop at nothing until they take over the world. We have to fight fight fight. President Elect Hussein Supports the Muslims and their Agenda. This won't be an easy fight.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
I have heard that they are calling for Muslim Prayer rooms in Catholic Schools.

There's a Muslim prayer room in the Knesset.  :::D

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »
The west has a universalistic ethos. They have trouble making laws for one religion and not another.

Mosques often or always have loud speakers.. if they could make a law to get rid of those, that would be good. The problem is that churches have loud bells.

They could say, that due to Britain's christian roots, and the historic nature of its big churches, the existing big churches with church bells are allowed.
(nobody is building new big churches with bells)..

But other religious institutions, cannot have loud speakers, huge bells, or anything of that nature. No calls to prayer that spread far outside the institution. 

France for example, went a bit far, something along the lines of banning all religious clothing..  I think this was really to stop girls wearing the hijab.  It would have hurt sikhs though, it's a religious requirement for them to wear their turban.

If they felt uncomfortable, some would leave..
Things could be done to make them feel uncomfortable.. But better that they would are in law.. Not just individuals doing things.
It wouldn't be so bad to do things within our rights that is not mistreating them.  So, rather than shop owners not serving them.. People could buy dogs and walk them.  Many of them, in muslim areas.

Gentiles could eat pork around them.
(They believe that if pork goes inside them, they will go to hell)

The west could add pork into their weapons..
Rabbi Antelman invented bullets with pork to use against muslims..
I recall news articles about it, they were really frightened

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=990CE2D81639F93BA1575BC0A962958260

I recall an article that buses in israel were going to have a bag of pork on them as a deterrent.

People may be interested but this well known sheikh that was in britain  , sheikh omar bakri mohammed ,encouraged muslims to leave europe. After he was thrown out. There would be many extremist muslims that would stay though, just to fight britain. But then they can be thrown out for terrorism.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,16716586-663,00.html
I knew some non militant  muslims.. they sympathised with the extremist ones.
The parents of these muslims often just came for economic reasons, they were critical of their parents for that.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 02:47:19 AM »
If I were President, I would publicly state that if the United States is ever attacked again by Muslims that Mecca would be totally destroyed.  I would say in advance that I would feel badly for peaceful Muslims to have to do such a thing but that destroying Mecca would be my way of showing that I mean business and that if they know what's good for them they should refrain from ever attacking the United States again.  I would also say that destroying Mecca would only be a start.  I would also bomb Iran's nuclear sites tomorrow.  Why we have let Iran get this far in their nuclear program totally puzzles me and I do believe that it's suicidal or the United States and Israel to allow this to continue.  Even Obama said that he wouldn't allow Iran to get the bomb.  But what will he do to back up his words?

Unfortunately, we're going to have to first have to lose a whole city either to a nuke or to biological weapons before anyone like me would even get elected as President.  As things stand now, Ahmadinejad laughs at us.  We're a joke to him.  As well we should be (at this point).