Author Topic: Anyone recognize this man?  (Read 8195 times)

Allen-T

Re: Anyone recognize this man?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 05:43:08 AM »
Hello my friend, and good day to you.

What do you plan to accomplish by posting this video presumably to youtube?   You do understand the backlash will not be against that Rabbi, but against the Jewish people as a whole as this last clip proves http://youtube.com/watch?v=UO348vCWWk4   Located at that link is nothing short of virulent attacks on the Jewish people in the comments section, and I fear your video will only provoke the same reaction - only worse.

Rabbi Friedman makes general statements about Gentiles, which are true.   Chaim makes the same vitriolic statements about blacks, but he understands there are exceptions.   Rabbi Friedman is a knowledgeable Rabbi and is aware that there is a small remnant of 'righteous gentiles' on Earth or the 'pious amongst the nations' if you will, but doesn't vocalize that many times on his show.    That was kahaneloyalist's point -- as a non-Jew the show isn't really made for you, not because it's some big secret, but because a person unversed in Jewish concepts, Torah, and Talmud simply doesn't have the capacity to listen to Rabbi Friedman in the proper context.   Most Jews wouldn’t even understand Friedman, just like most Jews slandered the great Rabbi Kahane HY”D as a racist, and bigot.

I ask that you don't post that video to you tube, Allen.  If you want JTF'ers to see it might I suggest you upload it to yousendit, and post the link.

Thank you. I have real reservations about posting the video for exactly the reasons you point out. The last thing in the world I want to do is to incite hatred against jews in general. It is disturbing to me that people that support JTF would acknowledge this guy. I don't think I need to be versed in Torah[which I am] or Talmud to know hatred when I see it. It disturbs me a great deal that you think their is a proper[and acceptable] context to his statements about christians. I agree that he says some things I think are true. But he also says things that are inexcusable. Stop trying to whitewash his words. let me ask you something. Before I became interested in supporting JTF, I seriously considered involvment with the Ku Klux Klan. I agree with most of what they say. BUT, their attitude toward jews is totally unacceptable. I could justify it by saying, well, they see the self-hating jews that JTF themselves hates and curses and they don't really know about jews like the Kahanists so I guess their ok. BULLS&IT!! I would be spitting in G-d's face if I had anything to do with any anti-semitism[or anti-christian ideas] no matter how much good was mixed with it. Your statements, and the statements of others here are akin to my joining the Klan with the justification I explained already. Friedman says that his goal for getting power in Israel is to first exterminate the muslims[OK with me] but them to start perpetuating holocausts in Europe and elsewhere. No different than the Klan. So, I will not post this video. But I will say here and now that I am still working on some details with it, and when it is done I will make copies of it on DVD for anyone that wants to see it in the privacy of their own home. Fair enough?           

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »
I know both Friedman and Chaim personally. So let me clarify a few points:

Friedman and Chaim have HUGE differences:

*Friedman believes that most Gentiles are anti-Semites; Chaim believes that most WHITE Gentiles should be natural allies of the Jewish people.

*Friedman believes that the Irish are anti-Semitic; he had some bad experiences with Irish cops. Chaim, on the other hand, grew up with many Irish people and he genuinely likes them. Of course, Chaim hates ANYONE who is anti-Semitic. But Chaim does NOT agree with Friedman that the Irish are generally Jew-haters.

*Friedman believes that Christians and Christianity are anti-Semitic. Chaim completely disagrees with Friedman on this issue. Chaim considers Bible-believing Christians to be righteous Gentiles. Friedman considers Christians to be idolaters. Now here's the really big difference: Chaim believes that even if Gentiles practice idolatry, they can still be righteous and have a place in the World To Come (eternal life). Chaim believes that HaShem (G-d) will forgive Gentiles who practice idolatry as long as the Gentiles are moral righteous people and support Israel and the Jews. Chaim believes that Gentiles who were brought up to believe in idolatry will not be blamed for their mistaken belief on Judgement Day as long as these Gentiles are moral righteous people. Friedman disagrees with this view.

*Friedman and Chaim both believe that Israel's survival is not dependent on Gentile support. But Chaim wants the Gentiles to fulfill G-d's commandment to bless the Jews, not because he believes it will save Israel, but because he believes it will save the Gentiles. Chaim believes that making Gentiles righteous and saving their souls for the next world of eternal life is part of the Jewish mission as "a light unto the nations." Friedman doesn't agree with this view at all.

Friedman is not the only Jew who opposes Chaim's view that G-d wants Jews and Christians to unite to make this a better world. Yekutiel's group and Revava also frequently criticize Chaim's alliance with the Christians.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »
Allen-T, in my opinion, you are playing into the hands of the Muslims if you air Friedman's programs. The Muslims want Christians and Jews to fight each other instead of concentrating on the real threat, which is Islam.

In my opinion, Friedman is nuts. (OK, I admit I'm offended by his anti-Irish comments.)

What are we gaining by causing tension and hatred between Christians and Jews? Aren't all right-wing Americans and Israelis supposed to be united? Well, anyway, that's my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 07:08:39 PM by jsullivan »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 07:38:09 PM »
*Friedman believes that most Gentiles are anti-Semites; Chaim believes that most WHITE Gentiles should be natural allies of the Jewish people.

*Friedman believes that Christians and Christianity are anti-Semitic. Chaim completely disagrees with Friedman on this issue. Chaim considers Bible-believing Christians to be righteous Gentiles. Friedman considers Christians to be idolaters. Now here's the really big difference: Chaim believes that even if Gentiles practice idolatry, they can still be righteous and have a place in the World To Come (eternal life). Chaim believes that HaShem (G-d) will forgive Gentiles who practice idolatry as long as the Gentiles are moral righteous people and support Israel and the Jews. Chaim believes that Gentiles who were brought up to believe in idolatry will not be blamed for their mistaken belief on Judgement Day as long as these Gentiles are moral righteous people. Friedman disagrees with this view.

*Friedman and Chaim both believe that Israel's survival is not dependent on Gentile support. But Chaim wants the Gentiles to fulfill G-d's commandment to bless the Jews, not because he believes it will save Israel, but because he believes it will save the Gentiles. Chaim believes that making Gentiles righteous and saving their souls for the next world of eternal life is part of the Jewish mission as "a light unto the nations." Friedman doesn't agree with this view at all.

This is not a new debate the Poskim hae argued on this issue for many centuries. Boiled down Chaim follows the opinion of the Meiri and Rabbi Friedman follows the Rambam, and Ramban.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 08:01:16 PM »
Your opinion on this jsullivan is a good one I agree entirely. Christians and Jews cant afford not to be united in challenging times such as we have today. Muslims are branching out throughout the world in ever increasing numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Allen-T

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »
Thank you jsullivan. I agree with you and I greatly appreciate your detailed clarification. Allen-T

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 11:31:34 AM »
could everyone comment on the video since a slew of Nazis and self-hating Jews have posted on it already.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban