Author Topic: islammic terrorists on benefits. One got the equivalent of $106,000 a year!  (Read 565 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Abu Hamza was an islammic terrorist popular in britain
Abu Hamza is iin prison (jailed for 7 years) But this is how he lived.

http://www.derbygripe.co.uk/hamza.htm
"
he is raking in benefits of £1,030.65 a week. Technically the money goes to his wife Nagat Mostafa and his seven children, who live rent-free in a £350,000 house in Shepherd’s Bush, West London, which would cost £600 a week. Mrs Mostafa alone receives benefits totalling £430.65 a week, or £22,393.80 a year.
"

That is $106,000 a year!!!!!!!

----------------
Omar Bakri Mohammed was deported from Britain. He is now in Lebanon
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Bakri_Muhammad.html
In an interview with the Daily Mirror, Sheikh Bakri acknowledged that he lives on social benefits from the British government: "He receives nearly £300 a week in state handouts for himself, his [Lebanese] wife, and their five (as of 1996) children. He told the Mirror, 'Islam allows me to take the benefit the system offers. I'm fully eligible. It is very difficult for me to get a job. Anyway, most of the leadership of the Islamic movement is on [state] benefit.'"

(£300 is $600)

That's like $30,000 a year.

----
Regarding Abu Hamza.. There were videos online.. showing him preaching to muslims for jews to be killed.

Whereas on radio he spoke in a moderate way.. , still defending sharia though.

Omar Bakri was less sinister, but no doubt dangerous, islam has made him dangerous. There was as program on him called Tottenham Ayatollah.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
By the way..

Abu Hamza's real name is

Mustafa Camel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously..

Infact, a british news reader when showing a picture of his passport, had to say "that is his real name"!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere