Author Topic: Chabad House vandalized during Mumbai vigil  (Read 502 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Chabad House vandalized during Mumbai vigil
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:06:03 AM »
http://www.q13fox.com/pages/news_story_landing_page/?Vandals-Target-Local-Jewish-Center-Befor=1&blockID=152242&feedID=144

I'm really getting nervous that something could happen in the US.  I know many people have said this but please be careful and stay alert!

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
Re: Chabad House vandalized during Mumbai vigil
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:39:25 AM »
Did this happen in Seattle?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 01:56:17 AM »
Yes...I worry because of that Seattle Jewish Center shooting and murder by a Muslim where they declared a mistrial, that Muslim soldier who worked for Al Qaeda and the Jihad camps James Ujama tried to set up here , Gambian and Somali terror cells, I can't even list them all here. The few people left here with common sense know there are other terrorists here waiting. The Muslim population has exploded here. There are hijabs everywhere.
 This place has become insane. They posted some very anti-religious statement at the state capitol to mock Christians and Jews, the Congressman here (who visited Saddam weeks before the war)contracted an artist to send Laura Bush a Christmas ornament calling for his impeachment, they just let off the millennium bomber (Ahmed Ressam) off with the smallest sentence and the judge then criticized the war on terror.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 01:59:25 AM »
Seattle is also the place they did not let Chabad put up a menorah last Hanukkah. I wonder if they will this year.