Author Topic: Nigerian 'witch doctor’ claims to have killed 110 'possessed' children  (Read 741 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/3546939/Nigerian-witchdoctor-claims-to-have-killed-110-children-possessed-by-evil-spirits.html
Rights campaigners say “witch doctors” in some parts of the country convince parents that their children are possessed and will bring misfortune such as divorce or disease.

The fraudulent doctors then extort money from the frightened parents to perform exorcisms, campaigners say.

Some children fall into the hands of child trafficking networks after being handed over by their parents, the charities claim.

Bishop Sunday Ulup-Aya, arrested in Mbo, close to the Atlantic coast, with six other suspects, had claimed in a documentary to have killed 110 children beset by evil spirits, said Aniekan Umanah, the commissioner for information in the southeastern state of Akwa Ibom.

“I am not denying that I am a witchdoctor, but what I killed are witches in my patients with herbs, not children,” Mr Ulup-Aya said while in detention.

Akwa Ibom is one of Nigeria’s top oil-producing states, but poverty is pervasive and many residents are superstitious. The state has the highest incidence of child-trafficking in Africa’s most populous nation.

Sam Ikpe-Ituama, whose group Child Rights Rehabilitation Network is spearheading the rescue of children accused of witchcraft in the state, said Mr Ulup-Aya may be part of a network of human traffickers.

“No corpses were discovered in his church, but two kids held captive for supposed deliverance, as well as some fetish items, were taken from there by the police,” said Mr Ikpe-Ituama, who led a security team that raided the building.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't believe that these people really believe that they just kill demons, I think parents sell their excess spawns to 'witch doctors'. Too bad they don't have welfare in Africa. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't believe that these people really believe that they just kill demons, I think parents sell their excess spawns to 'witch doctors'. Too bad they don't have welfare in Africa. 

Are you serious?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
The ignorance of certain people have no limits.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

I suppose some of them might be just dumb enough to believe these stories.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Average Nigerian IQ: 67
America: 98 (remember lots of blacks here dragging down the average)
Germany: 107

That's why the Africans were called savages.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

I suppose some of them might be just dumb enough to believe these stories.

I saw the documentary they are talking about.

I don't know how the witch doctor decides who is possessed. But

The "church ministers" pick a child randomly from the audience and say they are possessed.   They also scare people into coming to church, by saying that if they don't come, they will be possessed.  As soon as the church minister points the finger and says somebody is possessed, that's it. The child is ruined  .  He is beaten, tortured, even killed.

It's not like these children are acting strange at all either. They rae just sitting in the church, the church minister says they are possessed, the mother is in disbelief, the child is in disbelief.. and terror..  They don't have to show any signs at all, it's just the church minister abusing his absolute power striking fear into people, no doubt to get money out of them and be treated well himself.

That's what happens in places like Nigeria. The more intelligent ones screw everybody else to enrich themselves.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.

They live only thanks to welfare the "evil white man" is giving them. Besides those children sold out outside this hellhole called subsaharan Africa are the lucky ones.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm