Author Topic: A thread you can all do: Looking back at 2008,, and in your opinions  (Read 836 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Name some of the best moments and the worst moments as this year is coming to an end.

My opinion, the best was having Sarah Palin introduced to the main stage and hope to be the front runner in 12

the worst

Bongo Yomama being elected
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: A thread you can all do: Looking back at 2008,, and in your opinions
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 01:36:55 AM »
Nothing gets close to the worst... Obama getting elected.

HOWEVER... the most significant part of this is that the BANKS caused this!!!   Palin/Mcaine were comfortably in the lead coming in to October... and then the banks finally spooked the markets (Coincidentally PERFECT timing) to give the turmoil that valuted Obama in front.

The best???

Economic turmoil may have a silver lining!!!!   It may cause great things to happen in Europe and Russia...

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 03:11:25 AM »
Best moment in America this year: 

That's a tough one...perhaps the re-election of Saxby Chambliss in Georgia, which prevented giving the Democrats carte blanche to destroy America, which I'm sure they will still try to do.

Worst moment in America this year: 

It's actually not Obama getting elected.  To me the worst moment was how Sarah Palin was vilified by the press and in public discourse.  The election of Obama was an acceptance of evil.  The rejection of Sarah Palin was the vilification of good.

Best moment in Israel this year:

Well...it's still there.

Worst moment in Israel this year:

It's gotta be a tie between not taking military action against Iran, and releasing hundreds of arab criminals for the pitiful purpose of winning an ounce of love from the rest of the world.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 03:19:36 AM »
The fact that islam still exists on this planet in 2008 overrides any event that has occurred in the past year.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »
I met the love of my life, David Ben Moshe.
The WORST is the PIG COMMIE getting elected, for SURE this WILL ruin our lives here in USA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »
2008 was a decent year for me, maybe not the best. I hope next year will be better.