Kahanist Singles > Righteous Gentile Singles

Gentile women

(1/6) > >>

Fruit of thy loins:
She told me that little things interest her the most.  And she went to see Eminem in Devon.  And one of the pictures in her profile as an abstract black penis (erect) complete with two testicles at the terminus of the phallus.

She is white and black haired.

But methinks that I shall be estrange from the white woman alway; forasmuch as they lusts after petty things, and black penises, and I have no idea what to say to the likes of her.

I just want to be mothered, by a sexy blonde.  :(

jdl4ever:
You are really crazy.

MassuhDGoodName:
Fruit writes:  "...I just want to be mothered, by a sexy blonde..."

Hey Fruit!

Want to hear a 100% true story about the time I was matched up by a dating service with a blonde blue-eyed "nurturing" woman?

p.s.-- "Blacksnake Moan" is now released.  I read a synopsis of it.  It's even sicker than my fantasy synopses could have ever come up with!  It's a contemporary story, and it does indeed have for a theme the oppressed white Southern girl achieving Salvation only through a Black Man Blues Singer who lives in a shack!  However, the rest of the story is so insane and "white-trashed out" that it reveals the script writer to be totally bereft of a reality base.  Of course, the "critics" are hailing it as "The First Great Film of 2007"!  I sure hope they had enough hot showers and soap on the set of that movie during filming!

Fruit of thy loins:
There's a certain malicious something in me that likes seeing white women down on their knees in front of a wide-grinning black.

I wish that I could write about these things to Chaim but I suppose he isn't really interested.

jdl4ever:

--- Quote from: Fruit of thy loins on March 04, 2007, 04:22:16 PM ---There's a certain malicious something in me that likes seeing white women down on their knees in front of a wide-grinning black.

--- End quote ---
I have a solution to you.  Get yourself a black girlfriend to kneel down on her knees in front of you the white man.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version