Author Topic: Moshe  (Read 517 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Moshe
« on: December 04, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
I have not visited this forum in many months, and I regret that it has taken the outright murder of people to bring me back.  Over the last week, I have watched over and over and over again, the little Jewish baby "Moshe" openly cry for his mother  ( "Imma Imma" ) . It has haunted me. I can not get the sound of his weeping out of my head. My mixed emotions are of complete sorrow and utter contempt at the 7th century vermin scum that did this to his parents. I have one wish for muslim terrorists, complete destruction and death. I've had it up to my ears, with the useful idiots of jihad. I've had it with the ignorant Christians and Jews that don't see the hell before us. I am sick and tired of the weeping , while we all wait like sheep to the slaughter. Make no mistake about it, islam is at war with the rest of us. How many more babies, men , women and children will be murdered before our empty suited leaders do something ? At this point, I'm preparing for the worst, and hoping for the best. It is due time that Israel give the world the "middle finger", do what is necessary for survival. It's 1938 all over again IMHO. Defeat the new nazi's and do it know.

No peace, without freedom.
Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moshe
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
Great To Have you Back, Mosquewatch!
   What happened to you YT channel and videos?! You provided information in an interesting fashion, those Muslim/Nazi pigs form YT probably saw the impact you were making and decoded to exercise their brand of justice, Sharia Style.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »
Welcome back Mosquewatch!  Hope to "see" you here more often. 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »
Dan I'm ashamed that I have not been posting on this forum in a long time. I was recieved with open arms on this site. After making a video supporting an atheist of all people against islam ( pat condell ), that's when they targeted me. That being said, I really hope that every jihadist in the world posts videos on youtube, that should show the world what kind of nazi scum they are. I did find another video hosting site at

www.clipser.com  if anyone on this site likes making videos, it's a good site.  Youtube has gone to hell in a handbasket. Truth scares the hell out of the liberals. And I intend too offend liberals and muslims any chance I get. If they don't like it, too damn bad. If they don't like it, they can drop off the planet. I've never been the politically correct person.....

I will not start being pc now, just because a leftist nazi site as youtube, kicked me to the curb. Those blind idiots have no idea, that they have given me more of a reason to keep going on. :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 08:11:28 PM »
Welcome back Mosquewatch!  Hope to "see" you here more often. 

Hey Lisa, hope to be "Seen" more often. Take care :)