Author Topic: Good video to give 1star and comment badly upon  (Read 421 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good video to give 1star and comment badly upon
« on: December 05, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Good video to give 1star and comment badly upon
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:35:12 AM »
The settler was obviously attacked by the quranimals. I would have shoot much earlier. The settler even shoot as he was in melee.

What are this bethselem people for devils?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »
The settler was obviously attacked by the quranimals. I would have shoot much earlier. The settler even shoot as he was in melee.

What are this bethselem people for devils?
yes they are leftists Israelis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 11:05:20 AM »
Look at the bottom of this page 2TraditionalCatholic says he's willing to blow up synagogues                  

page2 

TradCath123 (1 hour ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to Kill as many Arabs as necessary, to Deport them, to Expel and Burn them, to have everyone Hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the Diaspora Jews, so that they will be Forced to run to us crying. '
Even if it means Blowing up One or Two Synagogues here and there, I don't care.

- Israeli PM Ariel Sharon, 1982

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »
Look at the bottom of this page TraditionalCatholic says he's willing to blow up synagogues                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9s3QmQKC8

And I have seen now the whole video. I want to kill them all. The fat smeary dirty arabs and their fat sceaming wifes and their ugly aggressive children. This is real scum.

They should be lucky, that I was not there with a rifle, but this nice Jewish guys who shoot in the air.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani