Author Topic: Watch this, Crazy enviromental idiots crying over dead trees in hysteria, HAHA  (Read 974 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
I love that video.  It is one of those I keep in mind to lighten my mood.

:laugh:

Of course, they are not at all upset when they are demanding that Christmas trees be removed because of the "offensive" nature of Christmas trees.

aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
If they were Kwanzaa trees they would be mandating that every public school erect a dozen.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I sent in a comment saying what a bunch of morons,, i bet they all live in houses made of dead tree
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They should all be given a lump-sum payment to move to Africa. Let's see how far they get in preaching environmentalism to Africans.  ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How they pay for their food and clothing, obviously if they are all day long in forests crying over a dead tree that eventually dies then how do they support themselves, they have no job oh let me guess, SSI to the rescue?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
This video is excellent beyond words.
VERY VERY enjoyable.
 :laugh: :'( :::D :'( :laugh: :( :celebrate:
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
The funny thing is that this is true
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Ahh....Earth First.  I'm all for conservation but those people need mental help. 

A lot of radical environmnetalists are primitvists. They believe that Western Civilization is evil and that humanity must become tribalistic again. 

They may be wackjobs but they have a lot of proxies in the media whose attacks on American agriculture, health, auto industry, and so on  are represented to America through television and the movies. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This never gets old, it's so funny  :::D