Author Topic: Idiot Dichter calls idiot olmert an idiot for calling Hebron pogrom  (Read 565 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128743 

Dichter Calls Olmert to Task for Accusing Jews of Pogrom

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert won headlines around the world for charging Peace House activists with a pogrom because two Jews shot at Arabs throwing rocks that endangered them. Public Security Minister Avi Dichter (Kadima) said Jews remember what a real pogrom is.

The Prime Minister impassionedly told the Cabinet Sunday, "We are a people whose historical ethos is built on the memory of pogroms. The sight of Jews standing with guns and shooting at innocent Palestinian civilians can only be called a pogrom."

Although Prime Minister Olmert presumed the two Jews to be guilty of attacking Arabs, a Jerusalem Magistrate's court ruled that a video of the shooting by the pro-Arab B'Tselem group cast doubt on the allegations. "There are a number of question marks regarding the behavior of the [Arabs] who were allegedly shot by the suspect, as they can be seen getting up and continuing to throw stones at him," said Judge Malka Aviv.

"In their behavior the Palestinians contributed greatly to the incident's grave consequences," she added.
In their behavior the Palestinians contributed greatly to the incident's grave consequences.

However, Prime Minister Olmert delivered a broadside against Hevron Jews and told ministers, "As a Jew, I am ashamed of other Jews doing such a thing."

His accusation of a "pogrom" came several days after politicians and media castigated Jews for terming police "Nazis" as they expelled Jews from their homes in the Hevron Peace House.

Public Security Minister Dichter said, "We know what a pogrom is" and added that the Prime Minister's use of the word was totally unsuitable. "There was no pogrom of Jews on Arabs in Hebron, and anyone who uses the term 'pogrom' plans to degrade," he added. "Hevron is not on fire; there is no Jewish intifada."

Definitions of the term "pogrom" vary from "an organized, violent attack on an ethnic, religious, or other minority group by members of the majority society" to "government approved mob attacks against Jews in Russia and Poland."

The Wikipedia website defines pogrom, "to wreak havoc, to demolish violently…a form of riot directed against a particular group, whether ethnic, religious or other, and characterized by destruction of their homes, businesses and religious centers."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Idiot Dichter cals idiot olmert an idiot for calling Hebron pogrom
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »
Olmert is a SUPER SUPER KIKE while dichter is just a SUPER KIKE. They are both pieces of garbage who need their tuchisis to be roasted in the fires of gehenom.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Idiot Dichter cals idiot olmert an idiot for calling Hebron pogrom
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »
Olmert is a SUPER SUPER KIKE while dichter is just a SUPER KIKE. They are both pieces of garbage who need their tuchisis to be roasted in the fires of gehenom.
I agree 100%
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Idiot Dichter calls idiot olmert an idiot for calling Hebron pogrom
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 11:54:19 AM »
I cant believe that Smolmert has the chutzpah to even speak anymore. He has negative approval ratings. He has no authority to speak on behalf of the state.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »
I pray that Olmerts prostate cancer gets its act together and starts spreading.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 11:56:35 AM »
I personally want Avigdor Lieberman to beat pipi in the elections. I know that Lieberman is a lying fraud but I think he is better than pipi who already gave back chevron.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 11:57:53 AM »
I cant believe that Smolmert has the chutzpah to even speak anymore. He has negative approval ratings. He has no authority to speak on behalf of the state.
Plus his children never served lived in Paris and New York one the lesbian daughter dana was a member of machshon watch which endangers the lives of soldiers his son who never served in the Army is a member of yesh Gevul

Shot at 2010-01-03