Author Topic: I want to make a movement called Wolf's Team Infidel that associates through JTF  (Read 995 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If anyone is interested in the idea let me know, when I get home I will make the ground work for it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You will have to clarify what your 'Team' will do. Of course it sounds very interesting  :read:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I want it to be a movement that all non Muslims can join and unite to defeat/expose our common enemy.

This is for
Christians
Catholics
Jews
Hindus
Buddhists
Etc.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
That sounds a lot like JTF. It has a cool name but what will it do that's different from what JTF is doing?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well what I want to do through my myspace page and youtube channel is try to bring both to give JTF the exposure it needs, and also through that to expose Islam on what it is trying to do in the west.  This is my Y/T channel.   I have attracted Serbs, Hindus, a wide array of people all willing to keep fighting.  Team Infidel will try to be broaden from every angle.

My Channel.. if any of you want to join, then be my guest.

http://fr.youtube.com/user/THEMASTERWOLF1

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
It sounds good to me.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
It sounds good.  Would it be doing anything that JTF would not be doing?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Not much, but I thought through having something to attract infidels to the movement it wouldn't be a bad idea.  It will associate fully with JTF and JewsAgainstObama

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Not much, but I thought through having something to attract infidels to the movement it wouldn't be a bad idea.  It will associate fully with JTF and JewsAgainstObama

Sounds good.  Maybe it could be a bit more involved with coalition building.  Set up a nice site... and we can get some link exchanges going.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Well what I want to do through my myspace page and youtube channel is try to bring both to give JTF the exposure it needs, and also through that to expose Islam on what it is trying to do in the west.  This is my Y/T channel.   I have attracted Serbs, Hindus, a wide array of people all willing to keep fighting.  Team Infidel will try to be broaden from every angle.

My Channel.. if any of you want to join, then be my guest.

http://fr.youtube.com/user/THEMASTERWOLF1

That sounds like a great idea!