Author Topic: Racist black reporter tells a righteous naturalized citizen: "go home"  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
It is true, as Chaim says, that we have an official religion that consists of Black worship. There is nothing blacks can say or do and be taken to task for it. No matter how racist or xenophobic a sentiment, they get off with impunity.

An ABC black reporter, Vicky Mabrey, told a righteous constitutional lawyer, Orly Taitz, who is helping Alan Keys and Gloria Lightfoot with their law suits against Obama, literally, "go home" after she asked where she was from. Orly wrote about this in her blog

http://drorly.blogspot.com/2008/12/abc-reporter-vicky-mabrey-black-racist.html

as well as told the story in more detail on the blog talk radio show wit Andrea Shea King. It is really outrageous. She came up to Marbey after a National Press Club event and told her that she disagreed with they way Mabrey gave Obama a free ride, that, as a journalist, she has an obligation to the public. In response, Mabrey asked her where she was from, and when Taitz told her she was from the former Soviet Union, Mabrey told her: "go home." Taitz and others wrote to ABC and told them about this encounter. Nothing happened. No reaction. Can you imagine a white journalist telling a black "go back to Africa"? He would be out on his butt before he knew what hit him. The double standard is appalling.

My question is: why should we, white people, lend a sympathetic ear to all the black complaints of racism? Why? Clearly, they are racist to whites. They would not give us a time of day if they took power. It's crazy to have a different standard for them and allow them to say "go home" and let them get away with it. You know how people tell Jews: "You, Jews, should be especially sensitive to the Palestinians. You, Jews, given your history, should be the last people on earth to do or say this or that." In the same way, the black racists should be told in no uncertain terms: "You, Blacks, should be the last people on earth to tell someone 'Go home.'" It is just unconscionable for this Black Nazi affirmative action journalist to say such a thing to a righteous woman and a real U.S. patriot (you should listen to her interviews to appreciate what a passionate person of integrity she is) and not be fired by ABC on the spot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Racist black reporter tells a righteous naturalized citizen: "go home"
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
That reporter should go home to Africa. I bet she was just another Afferiative Action piece of garbage that ABC Hired

Africa Broadcasting Network
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »
Go bock to Ja-ma-ka...
dats where yoo be-long...
dey made it foe yooo...
so long...so long...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 03:34:36 PM »
this is only the beginning soon they will murder people on the street and some news agencies will never even shed light on it

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
I'd rather see a lot of immigrants from Russia than immigrants from Mexico. At least they aren't third world.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »
I just posted this on my blog earlier this afternoon.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 09:22:18 PM »
Their home is in the dump of Zimbabwe
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:34 AM »
Imagine for a second, if you would, if it turned out that Obama was involved with Blagojevich's schemes and it turned out that Obama was guilty of a number of felonies and was put in handcuffs and hauled off to court and charged with 10 counts of corruption.  How would the blacks respond then? 

Let's go further:  Imagine that there was such a preponderance of evidence against Obama that it was more than likely that he would get prison time.  And imagine if even the Democrats told Obama he shouldn't take office on January 20th?  How would the blacks respond then?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 03:07:27 AM »
Whites go along with the double standard on race for two reasons: it is always easier to conform to the Matrix we live in and drink the Kool-Aid the establishment force-feeds us than to exert the intellectual and moral effort to look outside of its walls and find truth on your own, and also because the unending cycle of "white guilt" and "penance" for it functions as an ego-massage for stupid, left-wing whites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 07:59:36 AM »
Imagine for a second, if you would, if it turned out that Obama was involved with Blagojevich's schemes and it turned out that Obama was guilty of a number of felonies and was put in handcuffs and hauled off to court and charged with 10 counts of corruption.  How would the blacks respond then? 

They'd say it was all because of racism. Then they'd riot.

Let's go further:  Imagine that there was such a preponderance of evidence against Obama that it was more than likely that he would get prison time.  And imagine if even the Democrats told Obama he shouldn't take office on January 20th?  How would the blacks respond then?

Riots.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
That reporter should go home to Africa. I bet she was just another Afferiative Action piece of garbage that ABC Hired

Africa Broadcasting Network

I totally agree. Unlike many whites, I have never suffered from "white guilt" and couldn't care less of the whinings from negros. They can all kiss my tuchis. :laugh:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
I'd rather see a lot of immigrants from Russia than immigrants from Mexico. At least they aren't third world.

We had a lot of immigrants in Chicago from Russia, they were genuine good people. Most of my close friends in highschool were either Russian or Polish. Even though their parents didn't speak English, the children spoke perfect English and most were happy to be here unlike Mexicans.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 03:05:57 PM »
this is only the beginning soon they will murder people on the street and some news agencies will never even shed light on it

hmmmmm, ya got me thinking...

maybe I will start my own independent news agency..... ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל