Author Topic: A new youtube video about the holy Reb Meir's words-may Hashem avenge his blood  (Read 5113 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
To Hashem is the earth and its fullness,

The divorce came only from my wife, not from me.

I am not planning on getting remarried until she does first.  Then I can't remarry her.

I don't believe in divorce.  I would remarry her in a second and she knows that.

It's complicated, but I would do anything for my children to have a normal house to

grow up in.

I think to say because she's a meschist and I'm not closer to Breslov we shouldn't give

the children we brought into this world a normal, two parent enviornment is absurd.

But, what can I do?  The ball is and always was in her court.  I doven for her to get

remarrie everyday.  At least then there will be a balance in the house.

Since Chiam didn't answer, does anyone else have feedback on my points?

Ronen I feel terrible about this situation. You seem like a very nice person even though I think you are slightly less anti muslim than me. Their is absolutely no reason for your wife to cut off a relationship simply because you are no longer Lubavitch or a mishichiast. Jews of all different types marry. I know many sefardim who married ashkenazim etc.... Your wife is making a huge mistake. I hope that she reconsiders this for the childrens sake. It's incredible that you express no anger towards her and even daven for her. That's incredible. On a side note, do you live in Israel or in NYC? I was wondering where you learnt hebrew?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer

I was born in Israel, did first grade there and then for some G-d forsaken reason (parnasa) my parents decided to go down to New Jersey.

I went to school in Albany and lived in Crown Heights when I was married and a little after that.

My father passed away a while ago, so I decided to move back with my mother.  Honoring your parents isn't an easy mitzvah, but I'm still trying.

Why would anyone doven against the mother of their children?

What happens to her will definitely affect my children.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ronen, you are a kind person. I hope their is a way for you to fix your marriage. Your wife is totally wrong if she left you over your switch to bresslov. I think Chabad as a whole does more for world jewry but that is a side issue. I hope that you can get your marriage back together. Their must be something you can do to make your wife reconsider especially for the childrens sake.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This woman is not a righteous, faithful Jew if she divorced you over this. I think you should find a woman who deserves you and remarry.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

chaim's example with jacob rachel and esau, is better than the lavan example.
because the lavan example was tricking a trickster.

It's not "better" or worse.   It's simply an additional point.   But tricking a trickster isn't what this is limited to.   Lavan was incredibly evil.    The Shechemites were guilty by almost all accounts for their support/accomplice role in the crime of Shechem.    They were undoubtedly an evil society.   And this is in the meforshim.   Yakov learned how to deal with evil people and had to expand on his predominant midda of emeth to allow for this.   Shimon and Levy here also deal with evil/guilty people with trickery.

• Junior JTFer
This woman is not a righteous, faithful Jew if she divorced you over this. I think you should find a woman who deserves you and remarry.

Please don't be so quick to judge the mother of my children.  She has not had an easy life and I understand in part why she did what she did.  I am still hopeful that one day she will either reconsider or remarry a G-d fearing Jew.

Once she remarries, I will start looking into remarrying myself - but only someone who wants to make alyia.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I know this is the woman you have spent your adult life with, but evil is evil. There is no reason to identify with somebody who obviously does not identify with you. Abandonment is a woeful and terrible Chilul Hashem and will lead directly to the worst judgment imaginable. Most people have had a very terrible life at least in parts, and yet most of us do not abandon our spouses and children. This is an excuse. Schvartze ghetto scum have hard, unhappy childhoods, and then when they grow up they perpetuate it by abandoning their own kids.

Quote from: Ezekiel 3:20
Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and does evil, and I put a stumbling block before him, he will die. Since you did not warn him, he will die for his sin. The righteous things he did will not be remembered, and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

But you have warned her, and she left you anyway.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ronen, I hope she reconsiders and gets back together with you. Have you tried everything possible to bring her back? If you have not, I suggest you do.
On a side note, what made you witch from Chabad to Bresslov.

• Junior JTFer

Chabad shluchim are the main reason I know anything about my religion.  And I love the Tanya and all of Chabad Chassidus very much.

However, at this point in my life, I feel like "moach sh'alet al'ha'lev" is just not for me (the brain is to rule over the heart - the primary modicum of service for Chabad Chassidim).

I like getting emotional in my dovening and Torah learning.

And Breslov (Likuta Moran and sefer HaMiddos) lends itself to this more easily.

In effect, not much changed.  I can't see my Rebbe and Chabad can't see their Rebbe.

Truth be told, my favorite rebbe of all time (expect Moshe Rabanu A''H of course!) is Reb Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev.

But I don't think he has any chassidim around today and part of the draw of chassidim for me is the sense of community.

I, too, pray that my ex wife will reconsider.  Everything is in G-d's hands, as they say.

Have a great Shabbos!