Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Liquidate the Hellenists" - Peace Now video  (Read 1557 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
"Chaim Ben Pesach: Liquidate the Hellenists" - Peace Now video
« on: December 21, 2008, 06:06:18 AM »
                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Here the "Peace Now" traitors lie by claiming that I call for the liquidation of the Hellenists (the self-hating Jews who in ancient times supported Israel's enemies just as self-hating Jews do today). In the Hebrew clip, I merely recount what the Maccabees did to the Hellenist traitors during the time of Chanukah. Yes, they did kill them. But I do not call for killing the Hellenist traitors in our day because it would be illegal to issue such a call. (This just proves how moderate I am.)

What is that background music they are using? It sounds familiar but I just can't place it. Does anyone know?

Here's the video:

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3003435

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Liquidate the Hellenists" - Peace Now video
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 06:14:53 AM »
The dumb animals are using the theme song from the old 60's Munsters TV show. I don't know if has another name or was created for the show.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 06:36:14 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:39:08 AM »
The dumb animals are using the theme song from the old 60's Munsters TV show. I don't know if has another name or was created for the show.

You're great cjd! I knew it sounded familiar! I haven't heard that music since the 1960s!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 08:09:42 AM »
I don't see how this could do much except help. They preface it with whatever they want to say about it but then put one of your great videos up. Maybe back when your videos were being pulled from Zootube we should have thought of this same tactic to keep that from happening. We should have made accounts like "antichaimbenpesach" and then posted all your videos like he's doing. Zootube would have left them up! lol

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:14 AM »
I don't see how this could do much except help. They preface it with whatever they want to say about it but then put one of your great videos up. Maybe back when your videos were being pulled from Zootube we should have thought of this same tactic to keep that from happening. We should have made accounts like "antichaimbenpesach" and then posted all your videos like he's doing. Zootube would have left them up! lol

I agree that this could help us. But we shouldn't be overconfident. The cumultative effect of hundreds of videos calling us crazy, extremists, terrorists and racists could be harmful in the long run unless we respond to the false charges.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »
One of the Peace Now members says that he admires Joeseph Stalin.  How can you even reason with someone like that?

:o ???

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »
One of the Peace Now members says that he admires Joeseph Stalin.  How can you even reason with someone like that?

:o ???

This are sick people. The whole world, inclusive the Russians, celebrated as this criminal left this world.

He was responsible for the doctor's trials and uncountable other crimes.

The only good thing he did in his whole life was that he joined the coalition of allies in WW2.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »
For the pro-Arab ultraleft fanatical organization "Peace Now" the Holiday of Hanukkah itself is extremist!

A friend of mine studies at Hebrew University of Jerusalem (which is known as a stronghold of far left organizations). He, a secular Jew himself, once told me about a bitter feeling he had when a Jewish leftist lecturer forbade another Jewish student to light the Hanukka candles because, as he said, "it can hurt the feelings of our Arab students" !!!

What a stupid idiot! Hanukka has nothing to do with Arabs! The only thing about Hanukka that can hurt Arabs students is the fact that Jews are happy at that moment.

Peace now goes and peace now comes, but Hanukka and the Jewish Tradition in general stays forever!

:dance: HAPPY HANUKKAH :dance:

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »
This could be the beginning of something. The "Peace Now" video today had more comments than any other youtube video from Israel, Baruch Hashem!

If this continues, this could give us publicity in Israel. Peace Now is publicizing the videos on their leftist forums, and we are publicizing it on our rightwing forums. Peace Now wants the publicity on youtube as much as we do. They picked us to attack because they realize that our movement is fascinating to young Israelis. If they had picked the Likud or some other group, there would be far less reaction.

Of course, this is only for today (23 Kislev, 12/20). Tomorrow this could change. But this just shows how important it is for us to comment on the videos and to rate them with a "1" (the lowest rating).

Here's our number one spot for all Israeli videos as of today:

http://il.youtube.com/browse?t=t&p=1&s=md&c=0&l=&cr=IL