Author Topic: Muslims chase British police  (Read 4429 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Muslims chase British police
« on: January 26, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »
It's hard to know who to have greater comtempt for:  the muslim mob, who are evil in every way, or the British police, who run away from them instead of shooting them.  This cancer is growing quickly.  This has to end.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslims chase British police
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:47:22 PM »
Less than 70 years ago, the Grandparents and Great-Grandparents of the native Brits stood alone against the full might of Nazi Germany.  Now, they cannot even deal with 7th century malcontents.

et

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
It's hard to know who to have greater comtempt for:  the muslim mob, who are evil in every way, or the British police, who run away from them instead of shooting them.  This cancer is growing quickly.  This has to end.

I am surprised that the Queen and Prime Minister of England are not doing antything about it.
Muzzies are growing bolder by the minute, by the day!
I look forward to seeing a video that shows the police beating the hell out of those NAZIS!

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:24:52 PM by republicandox »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

I am surprised that the Queen and Prime Minister of England are not doing antything about it.
I look forward to seeing a video that shows the police beating the hell out of those NAZIS!

That disgusting prince Charles is a muslim and arab lover, so of course he's not saying anything.  And her majesty?  Well, she's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say.

Don't hold your breath for that video, by the way.

Shalom - Dox

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 02:31:24 AM »
That is amazing..

How do you avoid such things in america?

I doubt american police would have shot them down..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 02:51:45 AM »
That is amazing..

Here is a comment from a video

"
I think the British need to learn how to crowd control. Bring out the tear gas, hoses etc. Also they need to start carrying guns....no police in Britain carry guns...just bobby sticks...how embarrasing (i wonder why people aren't afraid of them).
"

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 11:42:19 AM »
That is amazing..

Here is a comment from a video

"
I think the British need to learn how to crowd control. Bring out the tear gas, hoses etc. Also they need to start carrying guns....no police in Britain carry guns...just bobby sticks...how embarrasing (i wonder why people aren't afraid of them).
"

Hi qq, you are right...it's horrifying to think that Police actually back down from the Moslem demonstraters. This only encourages more Moslems to continue their reign of terror. I am praying to wake up one morning and find that the brits have beaten the hell out of the next group of Moslem demonstrators.

Shalom - Dox     :   )

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »
The police only use rubber bullets over there.... :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »
The Brit cops broke riot control formations i saw a few women or they might have been very small men.They had no riot control gear and they just looked scared
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »
The Brit cops broke riot control formations i saw a few women or they might have been very small men.They had no riot control gear and they just looked scared

Rubber bullets are a joke. The brits need air compressors filled with pigs grease to spray at the Moslem Nazi demonstrators. That would stop the rioting permanently.

Shalom - Dox

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 12:25:18 PM »

Rubber bullets are a joke. The brits need air compressors filled with pigs grease to spray at the Moslem Nazi demonstrators. That would stop the rioting permanently.

Shalom - Dox                                                                                        

It was hannah that mentioned rubber bullets.. It looks like  she brought that up out of nowhere.

i'm sure they weren't used. 

I rarely hear of any bullets fired by police, rubber or otherwise. They don't carry guns generally.

you saw the videos.. just muslims chasing police and police moving back..

There is one  on the BNP site showing protestors throwing things at police , ramming them with stuff.. police don't respond.. they were scared.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »
Perhaps they were playing "Return at Dunkirk."
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 04:26:49 AM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:51:28 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »
Britain(among 19 NATO countries) supported those kind of people in our house,now they have it their own.
What should I say...They got what they wanted.
You get that when you play a game called "human rights".

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 12:29:29 PM »
The same here in Israel. The "police" officers are afraid of entering an Arab cities (and sometimes mixed cities),even when Jews are almost killed by those apes (like one during the operation Cast Lead,when a religious couple entered Umm al-Fahm and has almost been killed by the Nazis,fortunately they survived,with no help from the police officers who were just watching).

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
That makes me really angry!  >:(
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:56:43 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline brahestan

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 08:27:10 AM »

Shalom - Dox

British police and politicians are sooo political correct that they won´t do anything about it. Now they are politically correct, but if amount of moslims grow in Britain they must be correct otherwise they shall lose their heads if sharia law takes a place.
Moslims are still quite small minority in Britain, but they can shout "kill kill Denmark" on the riots and nobody gets rested. But try to shout kill kill Saudi Arabia or Somalia, you´ll get hard penalty for sure.

In Malmö, Sweden was peaceful march for Israel and aggressive riot for Palestine at the same time and police was drove away those peaceful Israel supporters and did do anything to those pro-palestine protesters which was thrown eggs and class bottle... God save the Europe.