Author Topic: Muslims continue to riot in Sweeden  (Read 1139 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Muslims continue to riot in Sweeden
« on: December 18, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
http://www.thelocal.se/16420/20081218/

This is Swedens fault for letting in such an extremely large amount of Muslim immigrants.

Fresh disturbances erupted on Wednesday evening near the basement location which had previously served as a mosque in Malmö's Rosengård district.

* Police issue new fraud warning for Toys R US (16 Dec 08)
    * Tension following removal of Malmö mosque activists (15 Dec 08)
    * Student receives damages for headscarf slight (13 Dec 08)

Fireworks were aimed at police and several fires were lit when police arrived to blockade the basement office with containers.

Tensions in the area were still high as of 12.30am Thursday morning, according to police in Skåne.

One man was arrested during the evening on suspicions of preparing to commit assault. Three other men and boys were also detained.

The youngest, born in 1992, was taken home to his parents.

The police’s main goal for the evening was to ensure that emergency crews could perform their duties and extinguish the fires which continued to burn in the area.

More than ten fires were lit over the course of the evening.

The basement offices, which had previously served as a mosque for the Islamiska kulturföreningen (‘Islamic Cultural Association’), had been occupied since November 24th to protest against the landlord’s decision not to renew the association’s lease for the space, which it had held for the past 15 years.

On Monday, police forcibly removed the remaining three protesters from the space in front of a crowd of angry onlookers.

Emotions have been running high since the forced evacuation, resulting in sporadic disturbances throughout the week.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims continue to riot in Sweeden
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »
See, if I ruled the world, I would deport these people.  For the life of me, I can't understand what goes through the mind of the policy makers in Europe as they are importing their own destruction.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 08:27:57 PM »
See, if I ruled the world, I would deport these people.  For the life of me, I can't understand what goes through the mind of the policy makers in Europe as they are importing their own destruction.

If you ruled the world where would you deport them?
They would be on all the land you own

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 08:29:41 PM »

If you ruled the world where would you deport them?
They would be on all the land you own

I'd sublet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 10:03:50 PM »
Amazing that a left-wing Euronazi nation is willing to remove Muslims who are illegally occupying property, but not the Jewish State.

I guarantee you though that if Israel even tried to do this someday, half of the Bolshevik, commie, Gentile Russian/Tel Aviv leftist IDF would defect on spot and join the Muzzies in "solidarity". We all remember all the "refuseniks" who would refuse to serve in Arab neighborhoods during the intifada. Well, this would be a lot worse.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 10:38:47 PM »
This is the so called religon of Peace....they do not seem to act like peaceful people
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »
This is the so called religon of Peace....they do not seem to act like peaceful people

It must be a mistranslation.  Islam is a religion of pieces.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 10:59:39 PM »
I will say something that is very simple

As much as I hate all these Muzz insects.  What I hate even more are countries in Europe and the U.S. allowing them in with open arms.. So isn't it our faults as nations for allowing these cockroaches to come in? I believe so.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2008, 12:21:57 AM »
here's the answer

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
There are too many countries ready to appease the muslims because of their violence.  One can see how Islam is striving for world domination, just like Brigette Gabriele said.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 11:39:38 AM »
I will say something that is very simple

As much as I hate all these Muzz insects.  What I hate even more are countries in Europe and the U.S. allowing them in with open arms.. So isn't it our faults as nations for allowing these cockroaches to come in? I believe so.

You are 100% right Wolf. And this bolschewik animals do not only welcome them with open arms, no - they feed them with our money until they are fat and buxom.

:'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dnew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 11:45:05 AM »
Everywhere they go they cause trouble.